Chapter 10

Lisa’s POV

“What?????” Rosie shouts at me. I told her everything about what happened to me tonight. She’s still drunk when she gets home. We are currently staying in her house. Her parent’s vacation house in Seoul. When I saw her at the front door, I immediately grab her hand and told her everything.

“Wait…wait Lisa. Stop right there. Let me process it in my mind first okay.” I heard her. I think she already sober up when she heard what I said. “So you’re telling me that you have four children now because you had a one night stand last year with this seventeen year old girl?” I nod at her.

“Jennie. Jennie is her name Chaeng.” I replied smiling while thinking about her. I look like fool right now.

“Okay. Her name is Jennie. Fine.” Rosie said while shaking her head when she realized I was smiling at the thought of Jennie’s name.  “What are you gonna do now Lisa?” She asked me.

Yes. Rosie is right. What am I going to do? I’m not prepared for this. This is so sudden. I didn’t even once thought about having a girlfriend, most especially having a child. Four children. My goodness. I’m not even good with kids. I know they’re cute but I didn’t have a chance playing or taking care of them. I’m an only child and my parents are both only child also so I don’t have cousins as well. Rosie doesn’t have relatives in Thailand also. I don’t know if I will be a good parent for my children but I just can’t let Jennie handle the four of them. She’s still so young. They’re my responsibility from now on.

“I’m going to see them tomorrow Chaeng. Can you go with me? I need your support. Please?” I asked her while pouting my lips. I should convince her. I’m nervous for tomorrow. I need her by my side.

“Fine.” I squeal when I heard her and embrace her tightly. “You’re really the best chipmunk.” I pat her head.

----

Jennie’s POV

I woke up feeling so good. I had a dream about Lisa last night. Though I constantly having a dream about her for a year now, but this so different. She feels so real and I love it. I feel like I’m walking on a cloud nine right now.

I look at my babies who are still sleeping soundly. Thank god, they’re still asleep. I still have time cleaning our house. Lisa took me home last night. She wants to see our baby but I know they are already asleep. It’s already so late. So I ask her to just come back at the morning. She agreed and asks for my number. I smile reminiscing the moment we had last night. It was really unexpected when I saw her at the bar again. I just finished my work from the restaurant I’ve been working for part time last night which is just a few streets away from the bar. I still work at Chu though but only weekends because that is already late and my parents are only free every weekend so they have time to take care of my babies when I'm at work.

When I saw Lisa last night, I was very flabbergasted. I didn’t expect it. I even think that I was just hallucinating at that time. I didn’t move at my spot for a minute. But I know that it’s my only chance. If I won’t approach her, I might not see her again. So I walk towards her. I don’t care if my knees are already shaking. I just want her to know the truth.

I stop reminiscing when I heard my phone beeps. I just got a message. When I look at it, it is just a number so I open the message. I gasp in surprise when I read that it’s Lisa and that she said that she’s coming in 15 minutes.

“Oh shit. My Lisa is already coming. I still need to take a bath. I need to brush my teeth. I need to look pretty and I didn’t even start cleaning our house. Shocks.” Well that’s your fault Jen. If only you stop thinking about Lisa just for once.

----

I just finish my bath when I saw an expensive car stop at the front of our house. It’s not the same car that Lisa used last night. I wonder whose car is that.

A blonde woman gets out at the car from the driver’s seat. She’s so pretty and tall. I think she's almost the same height as Lisa. Then, I saw Lisa gets out from the passenger seat. She looks uneasy. Lisa goes to that woman’s side. They’re talking about something. How I wish I can hear what they’re talking. I saw the woman touch my Lisa. She’s caressing her shoulders, then her arms. And now, they’re holding hands while talking. Oh no. Is she her girlfriend?

No way. Lisa is mine. She’s just mine. Excuse me? Since when Jen? Since...since I saw her last year. She’s already mine the moment I land my eyes on her. Wait… wait. Can you stop talking to me. Argh. I’m going crazy.

I clench my fist when I saw them hugging. I feel like my heart is breaking. Fuck this jealousy. I’m fuming with anger right now.

----

And that's it for today guys. Enjoy. 😀