Chapter 23

Jennie’s POV

Lisa is now sucking my tits. It’s been so long since I feel this pleasure. I massage her hair while she’s licking and biting my breast.

“Ahhhh Lisa.” I moaned. I’m really enjoying it. She’s so good at this.

We’ve been making out for a few minutes now still Leo at my arms. He’s not stopping latching my tits. He’s really hungry. Then we heard a knock at our door but Lisa is not stopping.

“Lisa. There’s someone at the door.” I said to her breaking our kiss.

“Shhh. You’re just hallucinating Jennie.” Then kiss me again so I kiss her back.

“Jennie??” I heard my father shout at the door while knocking. I was so shock with what I heard then I push Lisa away from me. She fell off the bed again. I can see that she’s in pain while rubbing her butt.

I immediately fix my clothes and then my dishevelled hair. Thankfully, Lisa locked the door. I see Lisa is trying to hide her bulge while walking towards the door. Oh no.

“Hi sir. You’re here?” Lisa said while putting her hands at her front trying to hide something.

Jennie asks us to help you take care of the kids. She said she’s going to work.”  My mother said. I forget to tell them that I won’t go to work anymore.

“Oh about that ma’am, Jennie and I already talk about that.”

“Yes Ma. Let’s go the living room. I will tell you everything.” I grab my mother’s hand and lead them to the living room. I look at Lisa one last time and I saw her smirking and wink at me.

---

“Thank you so much Lisa.” I heard my mother tell Lisa. I already told them about what Lisa and I talked earlier. We’re now at the living room with my four kids. My mother is holding Luca while Louis is at my father. Then Leo is in Lisa’s arms sleeping while Lily is sitting at my lap.

“No problem ma’am.”

“Stop calling us ma’am and sir, Lisa. Just call us Auntie and Uncle from now on. Okay?” Mama said.

“Okay ma’am…aw Auntie hehe.” Lisa said while scratching her head. I know she’s being shy right now. I also saw a blush in her cheeks.

---

After our talk in the living room, I cook our dinner and eat at the kitchen. Lisa helped me in cooking while my mother and father are babysitting our kids. She said that she will start learning how to cook from now on and she even told me that she will attend a cooking class. I know she will fail.

She’s just messing with me while we’re cooking. She’s no help at all. When I was cutting the meat, she will suddenly back hug me and then kiss my nape or she will suddenly poke my waist or steal a kiss on my cheeks. I will just slap her arms or elbow her stomach. I’m afraid that my parents will catch us.

Even after our dinner, Lisa won’t stop. Nobody can stop her.

“Lisa. Stop it.” She’s tickling my waist. We’re at the outside of our room. Our kids are already inside with our parents. They're making the kids sleep.

“Let’s continue what we’re doing earlier Jennie. We're not yet done.” Lisa said while licking her lips. She’s about to kiss me when suddenly the door opens.

“They’re already sleeping. I think we should sleep also.” My mother said. Lisa let them sleep for the night because it’s very dangerous now to go home. They will be sleeping at one of the guest room of the house.

“Okay Ma. I guess we should sleep too.” I said and Lisa followed me at the room. She’s putting her arm in my shoulder and slight massage it.

“Wait. You’re staying in one room?” I heard my father ask. They are still at our back and I guess they saw us.

“What? No Pa haha. Lisa is staying at the other room. I guess she forgot where her room is.” I stuttered and put her arms away from me and then pinch her side.

“Yes sir..Uncle. I’m staying at the other room.” Lisa said while pointing the other room.

“Good. I don’t want you to do something again. You hear me kids?” My father tells us. He’s scary now.

“Of course Pa. We won’t do it again. I promise.” I said to him and raise my hand showing him the promise hand gesture. He nods and is about to go to their room.

“Good night Pa, Ma. Good night Lisa.” I shout so they can hear me. I look at Lisa and she’s shaking her head. I push her so that she will start walking to her room.

“Noooo.” She whines.

“Good night Lisa.” I said to her and stick my tongue out. Then I close the door in front of her face.