008.

008. dragon bitch be snappy and we don't stan

ISN'T IT great when you don't know where you are? amazing, honestly, barbie found it simply amazing. (that was sarcasm, of course). because after sprinting for a hundred meters, try were met with a dead end. panic began to set in and she could definitely see grover becoming extremely stressed. what made the whole fucking thing worse was the fact that behind them was a heaving breathy sound and the sound of something being dragged along. honestly, it sounded like a zombie and she really wasn't about that.

and maybe she was overreacting with the whole 'it's a zombie' thing, but whatever it was, it definitely wasn't human.

"this fucking thing better slow the fuck down," panted barbie as they continued to run.

"cool it," stated percy as they continued to ran until he panted, "tyson. do you-"

"yes!" responded tyson, slamming his shoulder into a boulder.

"hurry!" yelped grover, "please don't bring down the whole rood, but hurry!"

soon, tyson pushed the boulder again and they managed to slip behind it and pushed. the thing on the other side (whatever the demonic being was) wailed in frustration and barbie let out a large sigh of relief.

"thank the fucking gods," she said, "we're safe... ish."

"you mean we trapped it," corrected percy.

"shut up, dumbass," snapped barbie.

"is that all you got?" he challenged in a voice that sounded like he was flirting (although, she could never be too sure with percy, he was very unpredictable like that).

"i'm to out of breath to come up with a comeback, water boy," she said, "so shut it."

"make me," he responded, and barbie froze up, looking away to a grinning annabeth.

"uh... no offence but i think it's more like we've trapped ourselves," said grover, looking the most nervous out of them as they all turned to their new room.

the new room was more of a box. cement covered every wall and on the opposite side of the room was bars. it was definitely a prison. honestly, it was what she imagined was the mindspace of her when she was little. constantly feeling trapped because she was never appreciated by her dad.

she walked over to the bars and tugged at them, "well... we're stuck."

"they won't budge," nodded annabeth as she tugged on the bars too, "yeah- we're fucking stuck."

"cool," noted barbie in a sarcastic tone.

"a prison," guessed percy, "maybe tyson can-"

"shhh," whispered grover, making them all quieten down, "listen."

"what's that language?" whispered barbie.

tyson let out a quiet whimper as his eyes widened. barbie felt a sudden urge to protect tyson. he was just a baby cyclops, he shouldn't be running headfirst into danger. but tyson continued to look scared as he let out a quiet, "it can't be."

oh, now barbie was worried. great, she thought to herself, please don't be a monster. please don't be-

tyosn grabbed two bars of their cell and pulled them apart. it was so big that even a cyclops could slip through. he didn't even wait for them as he raced away. barbie and the others soon followed him, following as he ran down a dark corridor with only a few luminescent lights flickering above.