012.

「012. meet some gods, blow up some mountains. simple 」

BARBIE KNEW annabeth was scared of spiders. and in some ways she got why. because they had eight legs and looked overall weird. but she wouldn't go as far as saying they were 'satanic creatures sent from the depths of tartarus to torment all humans' like annabeth did. because that was a bit of a stretch. barbie was probably more afraid of the dark than spiders. mainly because you didn't know what would be ahead of you. but with the help of her little glow flower that cherry had given her, it really wasn't much of a problem.

whilst she was on the topic of problems, she'd like to say she had a lot of those. she could probably spend half the day talking about all her problems. but that would be too boring. but the major one she faced as of now was the metal spider they were following. and the fact that it was running a fucking marathon and a half ahead of them.

"if people want to work out they should just follow a fucking metal spider," she huffed in annoyance as she continued to run with the rest of them.

"shut up," grumbled annabeth as they ran down a marble tunnel.

as they turned and continued to run, they turned left and percy let out a yell before almost falling into the abyss. if it hadn't of been for tyson, he probably wouldn't have survived. percy heaved slightly, looking around with a panicked expression. his eyes met her's and she rolled her eyes, muttering, "dumbass."

as she looked down, she noticed that it wasn't just one point that had no floor. but the whole path went on ahead of them. but there was no floor. for... a considerably large amount of it. barbie huffed in annoyance as she heard grover mumbled, "why is it always us?"

same, goat man, said jerlad aloud, same.

as she heard scuttling and squeaking, she snapped her attention to what looked to be the spider they were following. the dumb peice of metal was already halfway across, swinging from iron rungs that hung from the ceiling. annabeth grinned slightly before she said, "monkey bars. i'm great at these."

within seconds, annabeth had jumped to the first rung and when barbie blinked, annabeth was already over to the other side. percy went next and almost slipped, making barbie's heart thump wildly. but thankfully, he managed to make it over to the other side, where annabeth slapped him and hissed something to him, pointing at her for some reason. she let grover and tyson go next. since grover had insisted on a piggy-back ride from tyson because apparently he had the upper body strength of a piece of paper.

once they were safety onto one side, she heard a loud screeching noise and winced. when she looked to where it was coming from, she saw one of the iron rungs had broken, leaving her no clear way to pass. barbie stood there for a few moments, her mind trying to block out percy's constant panic. she could practically feel the fear radiating from him. and he was on the otherside of the big drop. so that was saying something.

but instead of doing the cliche move of saying 'go on without me' she closed her eyes and-

"is she seriously meditating right now?" screeched percy, "are you fucking dense, barbie doll-?"

she opened her eyes and watched a faint pink light echo across the walls. she snapped her fingers and as she did so, a pink fluffy cloud of mist appeared under her. and she sat down on the cloud as she flew over the pit. once she was far away from the edge, the cloud tilted slightly and she landed safely on the ground, dusting off some dirt that fell onto her from the ceiling. she looked up to see an amused annabeth, an excited tyson and a pale looking grover who seemed to want to escape the maze immediately and go back to eating tin cans.