Chapter 2

Shuhua's POV

We got off the van and headed to the restaurant.I sat beside Yuqi and Minnie Unnie because sometimes I feel that Soojin Unnie is sometimes irritated to me. So yeah."Eh? You sat beside us? A miracle?!" Yuqi teased me. 

"What's the problem with that?" I asked confusingly."Well you always sit beside Soojin Unnie so it's rare for you to sit with us." Yuqi answered.

"Oh. Do I really give that much attention to Soojin? That I forgot that I have friends that loves me right? Aish! Yeh Shuhua spend more time with them."I said to myself. "Yah! Yeh Shuhua you're spacing out again." Minnie Unnie said to me that brought me back to reality.Soyeon Unnie ordered because she knows this place.

So we just chit chat and have some fun. 

Not until Soojin Unnie said something that made us all shocked, actually I've noticed it but I just shrugged it off and just didn't mind it because I'll just get hurt. But loving comes with getting hurt and being hurt.

Soojin's POV

After the teasing of Yuqi and Shuhua in the van. I saw Miyeon Unnie mouthing something. "You should said it now." Miyeon mouthed that made me looked at her, I became nervous because I might hurt someone and I might disappoint the other girls.

I  knew what she really meant, and I just nodded and she just nodded too.I should say it now. And explain everything before we get caught by the medias without the girls knowing, it would be more worse.

After that.. We are happily talking and chit chat. I decided to butt in. I'm looking for a perfect timing since awhile ago and this is the perfect time. We are all eating and a silence surrounded us. 

"So..guys  I wanted to tell you something."I said nervously while playing with my fingers.They focused all their gaze on me.I feel so pressured. Their gazes can melt me right now.

"M-me and Hui are in a relationship." I said.They got shocked and they are happy I didn't expect that, that would be their reaction. But of course, Shuhua didn't know what to react. She just looked at me with her expression less face and smiled at me.

"Shuhua? I'm sorry.." I said while bringing my heads down.She didn't answer me and just looked at me and smile, then the other girls tried to lighten up the mood.

After we finished eating,Shuhua suddenly stood up."Unnies I will not yet go home. I'm going somewhere. Don't worry I will not do anything crazy...hopefully." Shuhua said with  a cold tone and no expression at all.

"Where will you go? It's late Shuhua-yah."Soyeon said with a worried face, of course she'll be the one at fault when something goes wrong with us. ."I will just go with her." Yuqi said,surprisingly Shuhua nodded. She quickly picked up her hand bag and quickly left the restaurant without leaving a glance on me. As I didn't exist.

Miyeon Unni then came near me and pat my back."It's okay. Just give her time. It will be alright in God's perfect timing." Miyeon unnie said patting me in the back."So let's go?"Minnie asked.

We just nodded and went straight to our dorm. The whole drive was so quiet. The two is not around what do we expect? Minnie is only loud when she's with the two.

Shuhua's POV

We are at the Han River and we sat down in the bench. Just admiring the sky full of these shining stars.

I agreed that Yuqi will come because I need someone to lean on. And I can easily say what's in my mind. Me and Yuqi are bestfriends before being trainees in Cube entertainment. We saw each other at our worst and at our high moments. That's when we debuted.

I suddenly blurted out words

"Why is it hard to love me? Is it Yuqi?" I asked with tears falling down.

"No it's not. You just love a person who doesn't really appreciates you. Well maybe she appreciates you but as a friend only. Shuhua just cry it all out today. You should know your worth Shu. I've noticed that you always beg for Soojin's attention which makes me sad cause no one deserves that." Yuqi said with a reassuring smile, I know I can trust her on this. She knows what I am really going through.

I've never see Yuqi spit out some advices at me, I mean yeah she did when I'm close to giving up during pre-debut days.

"T-thank you Ugi~" I said hugging her tightly. I needed that hug right now."Let's now go home. Our Manager might be worried." Yuqi said."But I don't want. Soojin Unnie and I are room mates." I said plainly.

"Don't worry I texted Soyeon Unnie, she will sleep in your room and you will sleep with me." Yuqi said."Oh okay, thank you. Thank you for being there with me when I needed someone to lean on the most Yuqi~yah." I said while clinging into her arms.

We took a cab and we proceeded to our dorm.

A/N: So please support it huhu