Chapter 50

Announcement first!

I posted a new AU in Twitter. You can check it out. Here:

@OT9minnie_holic

Follow me too! I follow back hehe

Shuhua's POV

We are now here at the biggest room. I don't know why we are in here.

"Yah! Let's lay down. I'll let the maids arrange our luggages." Soojin said

We all nodded cause we are all tired from the 3 hour long drive.

Soojin left to go call the maids. While me and the rest of the girls decided to lay down at our respective beds.

"Wonder what will happen later." I said

"Yeah, maybe we'll have lots of fun!" Yuqi said excitingly.

"Yeah yeah..aight I'll sleep first." I said then quickly spread the blanket to cover me and closed my eyes.

●●●

I woke up due to the loud noises that many girls made.

This will be chaotic. Yuqi and I are pain to the head what will happen if all the crackheads in many girl groups are in here. In one place.

"Shu~ let's now eat dinner." Soojin said while caressing my head.

I nodded at her and stretched.

I stood up and stretched my body once again. I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly.

I clung into Soojin's arms while walking towards the long table that they prepared for us.

When we stepped in the room we all heard teases left and right.

Can't lie but I blushed right there.

"Lets now eat! Please sit down now guys." Soojin said then pulled the chair for me to sit on.

"So what are we gonna do for later?" Moonbyul Unnie asked.

"Spin the bottle game, beside the seashore with bonfire. And of course with beers." Yuqi suggested that made them all excited.

"For the first time you made a great decision." Minnie Unnie teased her that made Yuqi whined.

"Eat now pali. We will prepare for later after finishing dinner." Soojin said

After that we really just ate and have fun conversations.

I'm now at the living room, mostly in here are Lisa and Jennie Unnie and the Oh My Girl members.

I've noticed how they are with their own ships that the fans are mostly shipping.

"Unnies! I've noticed something.." I said while pouting.

"Aigoo, what is it?" Seunghee Unnie asked me.

"So since you asked Seunghee Unnie,what's going on between you two with Hyojung Unnie?" I said while lifting my one eyebrow up.

"That caught me off guard.." Seunghee Unnie said while expressing the shocked face with her whole face.

"So are you two you know?" I asked one more time

"Actually we are by pair in here..only Jiho is single" YooA unnie butted in.

I just made an amused face reaction.

"What about you Lisa Unnie?" I asked her while diverting my gaze onto them.

"We are together too." She answered calmly, maybe she is used to this kind of questions.

"Oh nice! I'm a fan of BlackPink." I said with excitement written on my face and obviously my voice.

From what I said made the couple smile.

"We are a fan of you too! Your songs are always a bop. You really dominated the US charts even though we are a Korean Pop artist." Lisa Unnie sincerely said.

"Thank you sunbae. You are one of my inspirations when I was a trainee." I saiad

"You too. Good luck on your future endeavors." Jennie Unnie said

"We will Sunbae. And by the way, congrats on still modeling Chanel,Celine,Dior and Saint Laurent! You guys are amazing!" I said then clapped for them.

"Thank you." They both said in unison after giggling from what I've said.

"I'll go outside to help the others. Excuse me." I said then stood up and bowed down to them.

"We'll go with you." Arin said then stood up. I just nodded at them

We are now here outside beside the seashore.

Manager Oppas are setting up the bonfire for later.

I saw Soojin catching up with her Six Puzzle members, how cute.

She saw me and she waved to me with a pure smile. She's really happy.

I gestured her to continue what she is doing and that I'm okay in here.

"Someone's whipped." Yuqi then said to me.

"Shut up Yuqi, but you too." I said then stick out my tongue

"Whatever, let's go inside to get the beers." Yuqi said while dragging me.

We went inside then prepared stuffs and helped each other.

It's now 10 PM we are now sitting in the chairs we prepared that is surrounding the fire that our manager oppas prepared.

Many body shot happened and it was hot for real,many revealed some feelings,many made them selves embarrassed.

It was really fun and we are all sober in here. Many revelations did happened tonight too.

My thoughts were bothered by Chanmi Unnie's revelation.

"Yah! Soojin remember that bet that I dared you about Shuhua?" She said and she is very drunk

I'm a little sober only so I get to think straight.

"What bet Unnie?" I said seriously and looked at Soojin.

I saw her getting red and doesn't know what to do. Why? Is it that bad?

"I SAID WHAT'S THE BET THAT HAPPENED THAT INCLUDES ME?!" i said with a furious face and an angry tone. I don't know why I feel this way but I think somethings wrong.