Chapter 16

Soojin's POV

It's now morning and Shuhua isn't awake yet. She drank  a lot last night so she will have a bad hang over so I decided to make seawead soup for her.

I got out of our room without making noises cause I didn't wanna wake Shuhua up.

I then proceeded to our kitchen. I prepared the ingridients and continued to cooking.

I then get the medicine and water for Shuhua as well.

I proceeded to our room and Shuhua is still sleeping peacefully.

"Shuhua, Get up now. I prepared some soup and medicines for you to drink." I said while sitting at the end of Shuhua's bed while carrying the tray with her food and water.

"Unnie, 5 more minutes please." She said with a sleepy voice.

:Okay I will just go outside and just call me if you need me." I said while standing up 

But 

I felt a hand  gripping on my wrist.

She pulled me towards her that made our face few inches away from each other.

I was about to stand up but then hugged me tighter than ever.

I looked at her and my eyes went directly straight to her lips.

I felt tempted but I controlled it.

She suddenly put her hands at my head and the only thing I knew that we just touched lips.

I know it's damn wrong but I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it than my kiss with Hui.

But it's wrong. I'm cheating on Hui

So after realizing it I quickly broke our kiss.

"I'm sorry but it's wrong." I said while sitting down at her bed.

"I'm sorry Unnie. It tempted me." Shuhua said.

"It's okay. Just forget about it." I said while standing up heading towards out of the room.

"Oh it's nothing for you and you can easily forget it like nothing happened." Shuhua whispered but I heard it.

It ain't easy to forget Shuhua. I said to myself while walking

I just shrugged it off.

Why do I feel this way? When I'm with you I feel happy but empty. Like theres something missing.

When Shuhua came back at our dorm, I couldn't be more happy.

Days have passed.

Shuhua's POV

We are back at working.

And our schedules are hectic.

There are many photoshoots and practices and recordings.

After that kiss, I distanced myself to Soojin Unnie. I know it's wrong that I kissed her, she has a person who she really love and love her too.

Flashbacks..

(The day after we kissed)

I'm at the hallway of our company.

I saw Soojin Unnie with Hui.

I just greeted them with a fake smile and bowed at Hui.

Then I walked away again.

(Yesterday)

We're at the dorm, and I'm quite hungry so I ordered some food thru delivery.

The food arrived and I sat at the dining table and Soojin Unnie was there but I didn't mind her presence at all.

I stood up

"Shuhua?" Soojin said

I looked at her

"Why?" I said with a cold tone and no interest at all.

"W-why are you ignoring me?" Soojin Unnie said while stattering.

"It's my way of forgetting what happened between us. And to forget my fucking nonsense feelings for you!" I said but my tone raised.

I left and went straight to Yuqi's room.

Yuqi was shocked when I suddenly came in their room.

They were making out.

She is making out with Soyeon?!

We are all shocked.

"So there's something going between you two?" I asked while smirking at them.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Yuqi said with an irritated tone.

"When did this start?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Last month. Can you not tell it first to the members? Let me and Yuqi handle it." Soyeon said cooly.

I just nodded and exit their room but I before I completely left.

"Continue it." I said and then I shut the door and proceeded in  the living room.

End of flashbacks.

We're at the practice room and we are almost done.

After the dance practice, I texted Elkie Unnie cause I just want to go out.

To Elkie
:Wanna go out today Unnie?

From Elkie
:Sure! Where?

To Elkie
:At our favourite restaurant. My treat

She just seened it and I picked up my stuffs.

"Unnies, I'll go now. I'm having dinner with Elkie." I said while picking up my coat beside Soojin Unnie.

"Is she courting you still?" Soojin Unnie asked.

I got surprised by her sudden question but I played it cool.

"Yes Unnie. But I have no plan of answering her." I said

"You should let her stop now. She's falling for you more deeper if you keep entertaining her." Soojin Unnie said while looking at me.

I just remained silent.

"I'll go now Unnies! She's waiting for me." I said hurridly.

A/N: Thank you for 3k reads! I appreciate it alot. And sorry for any grammatical errors and wrong spellings. English isn't my first language. Love y'all

-latata52