Chapter 35

Shuhua's POV

The next day.

We are now preparing for our comeback

Tomorrow is gonna be our comeback day.

The music video got released 2 days ago.

The fans gave us a lot of good feed backs and good reactions.

Tomorrow we will be performing in Music Bank too and we'll film  special dance practice.

We are now at the dance practice at our company.

We are practicing for tomorrow's show.

While practicing our choreographer gave us a 20 minutes break.

"Want to grab a IDLE drink?" I asked while getting my wallet.

"Your treat?" Yuqi said while panthing

"Fine." I said in sigh of defeat.

"I'll go with you." Soojin Unnie butted in

I just nodded and me and Soojin Unnie left the practice room and head down the café.

It's a good thing that there's not much people at the café.

Me and Soojin Unnie is ordering right now at the café.

While I was ordering, I was startled because someone hugged me at the back.

I immediately look back and I saw Elkie with a huge smile on her face. She's with Sorn Unnie.

"Oh! Hello!" I said and then I saw in my peripheral vision that Soojin Unnie turned around too,to see who is it.

"I'm still mad because you said that you'll watch a movie with me but at the and you declined it." Elkie said and she crossed her arms

"Noo! Soo--"I got cut off because the barista called my name to pick up my order.

"Wait, I'll just get the order then I'll explain." I said hurriedly and I headed towards the place where the orders are placed.

I picked up and then I head towards them who are still talking comfortably.

"So I was saying, Soojin Unni--- "I got cut off again but it was Soojin Unnie. She pinched my side.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I shouted and I rubbed the part where she pinched it.

She just gave a death glare.

And as expected, Elkie will just laugh at me.

"Oh so I know who's the top." Sorn Unnie said while giggling

So Elkie then laughed too.

"What are you saying?" I asked innocently and with my brows up.

"Nothing,okay so we'll get going." Sorn Unnie said while bowing at us.

We then bowed to as a sign of respect to them.

"Let's watch some movies when you are free." Elkie said while leaving and waving her hands.

"Suree!" I said then I felt some arms that wrapped around my waist.

I looked at her then I decided to tease her. So I decided to give her a kiss on the cheeks,she accepted it that made me shocked. So I decided to kiss her cheeks again and she didn't ignore it.

Woah,Seo Soojin you're improving.

She just widely smiled at me and she walked away.

I followed her and I did catch up with her.

"Yah! You just allowed me to kiss you like that?" I asked shockingly still holding the drinks that we bought.

"Why? You don't like it?" She said and she smirked at me.

--

We entered our practice room and the girls are resting.

"What took you so damn long?" Yuqi complained

"Elkie and Sorn Unnie bumped into us so we talked for a little bit." I explained while taking out the drinks from the paper bag.

I handed out the drinks to them.

After some time we continued with the practice and we finished earlier than usual.

It's just 5:30 PM, we didn't have dinner yet. So I think we'll just order cause we are tired to cook.

We arrived at our dorm and we just threw ourselves at our bed and rested for awhile.

Tomorrow's gonna be tiring too argh.

Soyeon Unnie chatted at our group chat maybe she's too tired to go to our rooms.

From (GAY)I-DLE
Captain: What do you want for dinner?
Miyeon:We'll just have tteokbeokki
Yuqi: Corndogs too
You:I will not eat. I don't have appetite to eat.
Soojin: Me too, I'll just rest.
Yuqi:You sure you are just resting both of you?
You:Yep that's all. So Song Yuqi please stop teasing I'm tired, goodbye.

The room is filled with silence cause me and Soojin are really tired.

Minutes later, I heard some doorbell maybe it's the delivery man.

I really don't want to eat right now, I don't know why. I usually always have an appitite even though I'm tired. Maybe I'm just too tired.

It's now 9:37 PM and I was scrolling thru my phone.

I fell asleep just like that with my phone on.

Stay safe, okay this will be my last update. The next update will be on Tuesday and I'll do the updates twice a week from now on😊

-latata52