Chapter 48

Shuhua's POV

Days becomes weeks, weeks become months. And months become years. Now we are celebrating our 3rd year anniversary.

We are planning our get together with our other seniors. We are now finally celebrating finally.

Soojin became nothing but just a good and loving girlfriend. I have nothing to ask for. She always assure that we are okay. There might be some fights and misunderstandings but we still talked it out and at the end of the day we ended up cuddling with each other.

"Shu did you pack your things up?" She said coming out of the kitchen. She just cooked something for me.

"Yes! Is the private beach of yours is already okay?" I asked her

"Yes, I'm glad you overcame your fear with water especially on oceans." She said then I gestured her to sit beside me on the vacant space of the couch

"You are there with me that's why I overcame it. Now I'm inlove with the beach and the sunsets in the beach too." I smiled at her

"Promise me we'll watch sunset until we can okay?" She asked me softly

"Of course!" I said to her sincerely

"Yah lovebirds stop now and eat now we might get stuck in traffic later." Soyeon Unnie shouted at us while dragging her big luggage, it's bigger than her.

"Unnie remember that we are spending our 2 days and one night. Not 2 weeks okay?" I teased her while pointing at her big luggage.

"What ever eat now pali." Soyeon Unnie said then rolled her eyes at me.

We ate the food Jin Jin cooked. We have some talks and we teased Yuqi a lot as always.

We are now putting our luggage at the back of the van. Soojin rented this. They do have a car but they want to rest for this vacation. It's a 3 hour drive from our destination.

I went inside the van first cause Soojin said that she'll be the one to put our luggages.

I'm at the back of the van, it's my favourite spot like Soojin.

We have many in common that's why we clicked.

I was about to take out my earphones from my bag when I felt someone's hands carefully caressed my hair.

I looked back because the back is open
due to them putting the luggage at the back

I saw Soojin reaching out for my hair and caressing it. When I looked at her she smiled at me.

"Why?" I asked her while smiling at her sincerely.

"Nothing you look pretty even at the back." She said making me blush and smile more.

"Stop it and go inside here. I need a cuddle." I said with a baby voice that made her smile more.

She just nodded at me and quickly closed the back of the van.

I took out my earphones out and put it on my ears.

I closed my eyes for a meantime to listen onto some musics. I listened to our past songs, I'm now listening to DUMDi DUMDi at Spotify.

(Shuhua said to vote and stream for DUMDi DUMDi)

After some time, I felt Soojin sitting down beside me that made me open my eyes.

I saw her putting her seatbelt on. After putting her seatbelt on she looked at me for literally 5 seconds that made me blushed and after that she kissed me in my cheeks.

"Yah! You stole lots of kisses from me." I said but in a louder tone that made my unnies look at us at the back.

"Soojin calm your hormones down." Minnie Unnie teased her that made them laugh

"Yeah yeah save it for later." Yuqi said which made me blush even harder.

"Stoo blushing Shuhua, it's normal okay? And we've heard you do it a couple times at our dorm so it ain't new to us okay?" Soyeon Unnie said to me and that made us laugh hard including our manager.

Yes we let our manager come for them to relax too.

After some many teasing they decided to stop finally.

"Love, I will just sleep okay?" I asked Soojin

"Okay, rest your head on my shoulders so you could be more comfortable when sleeping." She said then softly put my head on her shoulder.

Hey, I'll update tomorrow again. I'll finish this book by tomorrow or earlier if I got nothing to do. Stay safe. BOOK 2 will be released days after I finished this book.

-latata52