Chapter 40

Soojin's POV

After I took a nap,I woke up becuase of Shuhua. She's laughing silently but her body can't control it.

I looked at her watching some funny moments of us that the fans made.

I rubbed my eyes and then stretched and yawned.

"Oh,Hi Jin Jin! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." Shuhua said with a small pout on her face.

"It's okay baby. We need to prepare for later.By the way, what time is it?" I asked while looking at her and caressing her head.

"I-it's now 3 in the afternoon Jin Jin." She said while stuttering

"Why did you stuttered? What happened?" I put my hands on her face to make her face at me.

"Jin Jin.." She said while blushing

I gave her the what look

She looked at my hands. So I was taken aback and I removed my hands that was on her face.

"Sorry sorry" I said worrying because I might make the situation awkward for her.

"No, it's just I got shocked. You just called me "baby" and then you--- I cut her off and kissed her fore heard.

"Well then get used to it BABY." Emphasizing the word "baby" to make her blush more. Which she did that made me giggle more.

"Stoppp it Jin Jin ah!" She said covering her face cause she is red like a tomato right now. How cute.

I stood up from the bed and head at my closet to pick clothes that I'll be wearing for later.

"Get ready now. Pick the clothes you are going to wear. Baby just pick something comfortable. We aren't going in somewhere fancy. It will be simple but memorable." I said while arranging my clothes.

After that I head to the bathroom to take a bath and so as Shuhua.

We both just picked a hoodie and a leggings for us to wear.

I bought a SUV for this date only and for our future roadtrips with or without our friends.

And speaking of friends,the 2 couples will go with us. But in seperate cars. Soyeon and Minnie bought a car too. The management allowed us to buy cars but our managers will still pick us up. And no drunk driving of course.

It's now 4 at the afternoon, and we are just at our room. We still have time. Shuhua lie at my lap while using her phone.

Couple minutes later, We heard a knock. It's Minnie Unnie.

"Oh.." She paused seeing our position.

"Soyeon said we should get going now." Minnie Unnie said while leaning at the door and holding the door knob.

Shuhua got shocked that made her sit up straight. Ah yeah right I didn't get to tell her.

"Oh you forgot tell her? Don't worry we will be seperated from you. We bought---" I cut off Minnie Unnie and closed the door.

And yeah I didn't tell her that I bought a car yet. She will scold me for buying those expensive things.

"Lets go?" I said while laughing at her nervously.

She's looking at me with a confused look

She just nodded at me.

"So lets go now?" Soyeon offerred.

"Where will you guys take us?" Miyeon said

Me,Minnie and Soyeon just looked at each other and smile