Chapter 44

Soojin's POV

"Jin! It's still here." She said while looking at the bench where our initials with the heart are carved.

"Yeah it's still is." I said while softly smiling at her.

"Baby" I called her out

"Hm?" She said in response.

I reached out for her hand and interwined it with mine.

"You know how glad I am to meet someone like you." I said while rubbing the back of her palm with my thumb.

"What do you mean Jin~ah?" She said while looking directly straight in my eyes.

"Never in my life that I smile by just thinking of that person. You changed me in a good way.  I feel really relaxed when you are beside me. Loving you was the best descision I've ever made." I said softly while looking at the sky.

Shuhua didn't say anything. She just leaned her head on my shoulders and appreciate the beauty of the sky.

It's now past 5 and we are still here.

"Shu let's go now?" I said

"Okay" She said then she stood up.

I called Minnie Unnie if they need something.

They said no, they said they just ordered food from a fast food chain.

--

It's now the 23rd of the month of August.

Shuhua and I's parents are now at our private island. The 4 girls will go after we leave the dorm. I'm asking her today later this evening at 11:11. Everything's settled even the necklace for her.

Hopefully she say yes. So after that we will fly to our private island and celebrate.

"Babe, prepare now okay? We will go to an amusement park." I said while looking at my phone. I texted my parents and they are asking us if we are okay.

"Only us? Really?" She said while her eyes lit up like a 5 year old kid.

I nodded at her while showing off my sweetest smile.

●●●

[At the amusement park]

"Let's now go and ride these rides?" I said I'm excited of what might happen in the next few seconds or minutes.

I grabbed her hand and drag her at a roller coaster ride.

But her eyes are not focused on the roller coaster it's focused on the teddy
bear across the ride.

I noticed her and I decided to talk to her.

"You want that?" I said while holding her hand

She just nodded and smiled brightly

"Okay let's go!" I said excitingly and then grabbed her towards the bear

"Hi! How can we get those gigantic teddy bear?" I asked the man who is guarding it.

"You should hit the balloon with the dark  Ma'am." He explained kindly

"Okay, how many balloons to get that teddy bear?" I asked him while taking out the money out of my bag

"4 only Ma'am and 5 darts cost for $3." He said

"Okay give me one." I said while giving him the money.

He gave me the darts and I started to aim for those balloons.

At the first hit I didn't hit it,which made Shuhua laugh.