Chapter 12

Minnie's POV

After knowing that Miyeon Unnie has feelings for Shuhua, I just literally froze there for a second.

I immediately run out of the dorm.
Good thing the girls didn't noticed because they are focused on Miyeon.

I go to the nearest bar and it's private it's only for idols

I asked the waiter some alcohols.

After 5-6 shots of different alchohols

I texted Lisa.

To Lisa
:wjere sre u? I'm dt  yhe bsr

From Lisa
: Yah! Are you drinking Miss Yontararak?!

Minutes later Lisa came to fetch me.

She helped me to walk.

She put me into the back seat of the  car.

We arrived at her dorm. She let me sleep.

Then I woke up because Lisa and Rosé are yelling at each other.

I stood up from Lisa's bed and got out of her room. I fixed her bed.

I go to the living room and Lisa and Rosé noticed me so they looked at me and stayed still.

"I'm sorry for disturbing y'all." I said while doing some cute sad face.

"Stop that Nicha! You ain't cutee!" Lisa shouted at me while laughing.

"We should be sorry cause we woke you up." Rosé said.

"No it's okay it's 1pm in the afternoon so I should just wake up now. And I'm at others place." I said after talking I heard someone knocking.

"I'll open it up." I volunteered heading towards the door.

I opened up the door and I saw the one who hurted me  last night.

It's Miyeon Unnie.

I immediately closed the door.

"Yah! Open it up." Lisa said while heading towards the door. She opened it and let Miyeon get inside.

"Why did you let her come here?" I whispered to Lisa while pinching her ears.

She didn't answer me. So I got irritated.

"Minnie, I'm sorry for what happened last night." Miyeon said looking at me.

"No Unnie it's okay. My feelings will fade after all. I'll get through it even it hurts. And I'm sorry for causing a scene last night. And it's not your fault that I like you." I said stopping myself from crying.

"Can we go out at a café just the two of us?" Miyeon asked.

I just nodded.

We then stood up. I bid goodbye to them and I said that I'll treat them next time.

They just nodded.

We went straight to the café

We sat beside each other while facing the window.

"You order Unnie for both of us." I said while Miyeon is scanning the menu.

She then ordered and our food came quick.

While eating,

"Miyeon." I said