Chapter 15

Shuhua's POV

"Shuhua stop drinking now." A familiar voice said.

I rubbed my eyes so that I can see who is it.

It's Soojin Unnie.

"Oh Unnie! It's okay. I can handle it." I said with a drunk voice. After I said that I drank one more can of beer.

Soojin Unnie walked towards me.

"Stop Yeh Shuhua." Soojin Unnie said with a bit of anger in her tone.

That's the last thing I heard after that it all went black.

Soojin's POV

After what happened with me and Hui. I hurriedly walk towards to our dorm unit.

After couple of knocks, someone finally opened it.

I then proceeded into our room and quickly showered and changed into comfy clothes.

After that I felt a bit thirsty so I decided to go to the kitchen and passing by the living room noticing that it was quiet.

I noticed that Yuqi and Shuhua aren't here.

So I got curious so I asked them

:Where is Yuqi and Shuhua?" I asked while getting some glass and heading towards the fridge.

"Oh they just went to the convenience store to brought some beers." Minnie said while playing with the hands of Miyeon Unnie.

I didn't answer and then I proceeded into our room.

I lay in my bed and stared at ceiling for too long

Why would she drink?

I know Shuhua can't handle beer well. Even it's Soju she can't.

While spacing out.

I heard some loud shouts of familiar voices.

It's Yuqi and Shuhua.

I just shrugged it off and I continued to scroll thru my phone.

It's now 12:51 AM, Shuhua's still not here. Did she really drank alot? I asked my self

I go down the bunk bed and proceeded to the living room to check on Shuhua and Yuqi.

"Shuhua." I said

She didn't noticed me at first. So she rubbed her eyes so that she can notice me.

"Oh Unnie! It's okay. I can handle it." She said with a drunk voice. After that she  drank one more can of beer.

I walked towards her admiring her beautiful face.

"Stop Yeh Shuhua." I said with a bit of anger in my tone. I really don't want to see my members drunk. Well it's my fault tho.

After I said that Shuhua passed out.

I carried her like the bridal style and lay her on her bed.

Then I proceeded to carry Yuqi into her room.

I cleaned the mess they maid.

Then I proceeded to our room and sit at the edge of Shuhua's bed.

I felt sleepy but I didn't wanna leave her. So I decided to sleeo beside her.

I cuddled her and I quickly dozed off to sleep. I didn't mind the scent of the beer at all.

A/N: Sorry for the short update. Hnggg. I really appreciate y'all votes and comments. It really motivates me alot to update daily. This isn't my best  update. I'll make bawi in the next chapter.
P.S
Sorry for any grammatical errors and wrong spellings. English isn't my first language. I'll try to fix it!

-you'remydesire