Chapter 26

Soojin's POV

It's now 10 pm and my stomach is now growling because of hunger. Shuhua is not yet here too. I'm getting worried. 

Before I head towards to the kitchen,

I asked Soyeon 

"Do you know where Shuhua is right now? Did she texted you?" I asked

"No she didn't texted me, She's not yet home?" She asked

"Can you call her? If I'll call her she will not answer me."

Soyeon  just nodded  and I closed the door.

I then sat at the chair at our dining table and I ate the food that I ordered earlier.

While eating I scroll thru my phone.

Soyeon Unnie suddenly run out off her room and run towards me. I was so startled

"What's happening?" I asked while quickly standing up from my chair.

"Shuhua's drunk." She said with a worried face.

"Elkie texted me." She added

"I'll go pick her up." Soyeon said while putting on her coat and her shoes.

"Can I come?" I asked

"No don't just wait for us and you take care of her when she come home. I'll go now." Soyeon said while closing the door.

I just nodded.

While Soyeon and Shuhua are not yet here, I can't stop myself from asking

Why is she drunk?

Why did she drink? 

Did something happened?

I was literally spacing out all time when I'm waiting for them.

While spacing out for good amount of time,

I heard our main door open so I completely rushed down to the main door.

I saw Soyeon and Elkie carrying Shuhua.

They proceeded to our room.

"Leave now Elkie,I'll take care of her." I said 

"No, she said that she will just go home if I come and stay beside her until she feels okay." She said while smirking at me 

"I can take care of her."  I said with a serious tone

"You're the reason why is she drunk right now." She said while giving me some death glare.

"She saw you with Hui, she thought that you are happy with her. She gave her best to make you happy but it looks like it ain't enough for you. Unnie if you will become affectionate to her please make sure you are sincere, She is falling for you deeper." Elkie said with a serious tone

I just got shocked because of what Elkie said. 

I became silent when she said that.

Elkie lay Shuhua on her bed and she put a cold towel on her head cause Shuhua is burning like hell. And she changed Shuhua's clothes. 

After that, Elkie lay beside Shuhua and they cuddled. Not minding the scent of the alcohol. We were like that before. 

Earlier..

Shuhua's POV

I went to pick up Elkie at her dorm. 

We then arrived at the cafe but I saw a familiar figure, it was Soojin Unnie w-with Hui.

"Yah, let's go to the bar and get drunk af." I said while my tears are flowing while pulling Elkie's arm.

She then got shocked,she looked back to see what happened and she saw Soojin with Hui.

She was about to go to Soojin Unnie and make a scene but I stopped her because we are idols too. We will ruin our career if we will make a scene just for a stupid reason.

"Don't make a scene here, we are idols hon." I said and my tears are still flowing nonstop. 

--

We are at the bar right now and Elkie keep stopping me from drinking. 

"Yah Elkie drink some! Let's have some fun." I said while holding a glass of alcohol. 

"Shuhua stop it right now! It's now 10 pm and you are pass your curfew! Your Unnies will get mad at me." She said

"Let's now go home." Elkie added while trying to carry me.

:Text Soyeon with my phone. And I'll come home if you will stay beside me until I feel okay." I said while trying to stand up but I couldn't cause I'm too drunk.

"Okay,where's your phone hon?" Elkie asked 

"Here."

Elkie's POV

Shuhua gave me her phone and I immediately texted Soyeon.

To Soyeon
:It's Elkie,can you please pick us up at the ****** bar?

From Soyeon 
:Okay sure just stay there and wait for me. 

:Shuhua,Soyeon Unnie is on her way. Don't drink more please." I said worriedly 

-- 

Soyeon Unnie then arrived

"Yah! You little brat, when did you learn to drink?!" Soyeon scolded her

"The time she started hurting me Unnie, it hurts here. And drinking is my way to forget  the pain temporarily." Shuhua said while pointing at her chest where the heart belongs with a teary eyes

We then become silent but Shuhua spoke again.

"Unnie can Elkie Unnie stay in the dorm for awhile until I'm okay? Probably it will just take until tomorrow. So pretty please?" She asked with a pleading eyes.

"Fine just don't do these things again Yeh Shuhua." Soyeon said while rolling her eyes

-- 
We arrived at their dorm and Soojin popped infront of us. She's worried af but she doesn't deserves Shuhua's love. 

We then proceed to Shuhua's room.

I lay Shuhua at her bed 

"Leave now Elkie,I'll take care of her." Soojin butted in. 

"No, she said that she will just go home if I come and stay beside her until she feels okay." I said while smirking at her. 

"I can take care of her." She said with a serious tone

"You're the reason why is she drunk right now." I said while giving her some death glare.

"She saw you with Hui, she thought that you are happy with her. She gave her best to make you happy but it looks like it ain't enough for you. Unnie if you will become affectionate to her please make sure you are sincere, She is falling for you deeper." I said with a serious tone and an anger inside me.

She then became silent and she just decided to lay in her  bed while staring at Shuhua and I.

I changed Shuhua's clothes. I saw them a lot of time and it isn't that much awkward now. And I put some cold towel on her fore head cause she is burning hot.

After that we then cuddled. It's normal right? That's what bestfriends do.