Chapter 6

Shuhua's POV

I go to the dorm to get my clothes and some important belongings

Tzuyu is with me. She wants to accompany or help me with my stuffs.

We first stopped at a fast food restaurant to bring some foods to my Unnies. To pay back to them for worrying for me.

After that Tzuyu's manager drove us off to my dorm.

"Just call me when you need me to pick you guys up." Tzuyu's manager said while closing the door of the car.

I knocked and they opened it immediately.

"SHUSHU!" Yuqi said while hugging me tightly making me startled.

"Yahhh! Your voice it's still loud. By the way, I will just get my clothes and other important belongings. I'm not yet ready to stay here with her." I said while walking towards the living room.

Tzuyu decided to butt in.

"Here's some food for y'all." She said excitingly.

Minnie Unnie took out the food and she ate it with the other girls.

I've noticed something.

Soojin Unnie is not here. Where is she?

"Where's Soojin Unnie?" I asked them while munching on some burgers.

They just remained silent

"She's with Hui." Miyeon Unnie said with no expression at all

"Yah! Why did you answered? She will get hurt even more." Soyeon said

"It's okay Unnie.She deserves to be happy. I'm happy if she is happy. I will never be her happiness.I will heal. I will just distance myself." I said expressionless.

:I will just buy something on the grocery store near the dorm." I said while standing up.

"You want me to come?" Tzuyu offered

"No need, Thank you." I said walking towards the door.

I got out of the elevator and I saw a familiar figure that is coming out of the car.

It's Soojin Unnie.

I just hid and I saw them kissed. Ouch. I felt a pang in my heart. Why does it really hurt so bad?

I ready myself to face her. Act normal.

I walked towards her direction.

She saw me shockingly.

"S-Shuhua--"She said but I cut her off

"No need to explain. Be happy.And I will be too." I said with no expression but I smiled at her sarcastically

I head towards the near bar in our dorm. I just want to be drunk. And forget all the pain just for once please.

I texted Tzuyu to go to the nearest bar in our dorm.

I need comfort and someone to lean on right now.

Tzuyu's POV

After a couple minutes, Soojin Unnie just came. I hope they didn't bumped towards each other.

Soojin Unnie directly straight to her room.

She's not in the mood. Maybe they saw each other, and Shuhua just blurted out some painful words. I said to myself

My phone vibrated so I checked it.

Shushu
: Go to the nearest bar in our dorm.

"Uh-oh." I sighed the co-members if Shuhua noticed it

"What's wrong?" They all asked in unison.

"Shuhua is at the bar, she is drinking as I speak right now." I said with a worried face

I immediately stood up

"Unnies it's better not to go with me. We might get caught and some ssaesang will see us." I said to them while putting on my shoes.

"I will just call my manager-nim to help me out." I added.

"Just call us when you need something or something happened okay?" Soyeon Unnie said while closing the door for me.

Miyeon's POV

It just went by too fast. Aigo I really need to talk with Soojin now.

I stood up heading towards Soojin's room but Soyeon asked me.

"Where are you going Cho Miyeon?" She asked

"I'm going to talk to Soojin." I said

"Just be calm Unnie. Don't let your emotions eat you up. You don't wanna regret saying things on Soojin that you didn't meant." Soyeon said

I just nodded.

I walked towards Soojin's room

*knock*

*knock

"Who is it?" Soojin shouted.

"Miyeon." I said.

She opened the door

"Let's talk Seo Soojin." I said with a cold tone. I don't wanna affect our work with a problem like this.

A/N: thank you for 100 reads! It really means a lot. I really don't care about if you will read it or not. I just want to make for SooShu. I've noticed that not many of us write ff about SooShu so I decided to give it a try hihi.And it's quarantine lemme feed you with some works.