Chapter 32

Shuhua's POV

I woke up cause Soojin Unnie tapped my back multiple times.

"Shushu~ we're here at our dorm." Soojin Unnie said softly with a smile on her face

"At the dorm? Did you buy some ingridients? Why didn't you wake me up?" I said nonstop

She just laughed at me?

"Hey, stop panicking. Manager Oppa brought it for us. And I didn't wake you up cause it seems that you are really tired." She said with no pause that caused her to run out of breath. Cute.

We then picked up the ingredients that Manager Oppa bought for us and then we left the car and proceeded to our dorm.

We knocked at the door and Minnie Unnie immediately opened it, with a huge smile on her face?

"Is that the perks of being inlove Unnie?" I teasingly said.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?" Minnie Unnie said while smirking and staring at us cause I was clinging into Soojin's arms.

We proceeded to our room but on the way to our room

Yuqi smiled at us.

:Such a tease Song Yuqi. Stop smiling at us,or else I'll not feed you some pasta." Soojin said.

She gulped.

"I'm just joking Unnie. Don't take it seriously." Yuqi said with a hint of nervousness.

"Tch,whatever you say Song Yuqi." Soojin Unnie said and she rolled her eyes.

Soojin Unnie changed her clothes and she proceeded to the kitchen to cook.

After that I changed my clothes to and decided to help Soojin Unnie

"Jin Jin~ah,would you like me to help you?" I said while hugging her back. I puts my chin on her right shoulder.

"No need. I'll handle it. All you will do is eat." She said while smiling. She put aside what she is doing and she broke the hug which made me sad.

But she faced me,

She cupped my cheeks and kissed my fore head.

I want us to be like this,contented and happy. She said while smiling and looking at me.

I can feel my cheeks being red.

Damn my cheeks are heating up.

"Are you blushing Shu?" She said while laughing at me.

Y'all she's happy with me.

"N-no." I said while trying to avoid our eye contact.

"Start cooking now. I'm hungry." I pouted and crossed her arms.

"Fine." She said and she smiled at me.

She then proceeded to cook the pasta.

I was just watching her cooking some pasta.

"Yah! I'll melt if you keep looking at me Yeh Shuhua." Soojin Unnie said while leaning at the counter that with crossed arms smirking at me.

I was startled because of the sudden words that she blurted out.

"Y-yes? I'm not!" I shouted.

"I can see you with my peripheral vision Shuhua." She said while chucklin

"Yeah right, can you just cook Unnie? I'm hungry." I said then I rolled my eyes

"Psh, yeah right." Soojin Unnie said and then she continued to cook the pasta.

--

Minutes later, Soojin Unnie is done cooking the pasta

I prepared our plates and glass

The other girls ordered some foods too.

They sat down at the chairs and we ate a lot. Like a lot.

My phone rang while I was eating and I didn't mind it but the girls got irritated and they tell me to answer it.

"Answer it,it might be important." Soyeon Unnie ordered

"Yeah it must be,it's your baby." Soojin Unnie butted in

They looked at me with a confusion on their faces.

"Are you dating someone?" Soyeon Unnie asked with her brows up

"No, it's just Elkie. She changed it so I didn't mind at all." I explained

They just nodded and they proceeded to eat

I declined the call and I just texted her.

To Babyy
:Uhm,hello sorry we're eating. But whats up?

From Babyy
:Wanna hang out today? I just miss you keke

To Babyy
:Okay,sure. But where?

From Babyy
:Let's watch some movies and eat

To Babyy
:Okayyy! 6 pm sharp

I didn't noticed that I was smiling while I was texting Elkie

*coughs*

*coughs*

I was bothered by the cough so I looked at them but they are looking at me too.

"Why are you all looking at me?" I confusingly asked while I turned off my phone

"Are you sure you are only friends with her?" Yuqi teasingly said while smirking at me.

"Yes,by the way I'll go out later with Elkie." I said with a smile on my face

"See?! Do you have feelings for Elkie?The way you smile when you mentioned her name hits differently Shuhua." Yuqi said loudly with an amusement.

"Tsk,whatever you say." I said and then I picked up my plates and put it into the sink.

I headed to my room and I just lay down to waste some time.