Chapter 7

Miyeon's POV

Soojin let me enter her room

"Unnie if it's about Shuhua then I don't have time for it." She said

I got really shocked to be honest.

"So you treat Shuhua just like that now?" I asked her looking at her.

I didn't let her answer

"You know what, you're lucky. Someone whom I love,loves you. I wish I was you." I said while stopping my tears to fall down.

"I really don't care Unnie. Go love her. And it's not my fault that she loves me." Soojin asked with a cold tone.

"You don't know how to appreciate people's presence and their efforts to you Seo Soojin." I said not knowing my tears escaped my eyes.

"Soojin at least for this situation please lower your pride." I added while walking towards the room.

"You don't understand why I act like this Unnie." Not even a single bit. She shouted

I didn't even answered I'm tired of this shit.

I came to my room crying.

Minnie saw me and she immediately hugs and cuddled with me.

"Thank you Minnie." I said while calming down for a bit.

"No worries Miyeonnie. Remember I'm always here for you." She said with a smile.

"Let's go to bed shall we?" She asked

"Can you sleep with me tonight Minnie?" I asked

She just nodded and we slept peacefully

She cuddles with me, I really felt safe.

Minnie's POV

I'm spacing out and I'm thinking about Miyeon. I kinda like her.

While dozing off. Speaking of Miyeon. She entered our room while crying. I immediately run towards her bed and comfort her.

"Let's go to bed shall we?" I asked

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" She asked that made me blushed but good thing she didn't noticed

I just nodded cause I can't speak.

We just cuddled and it was the best sleep of all time.

I quickly got woken up by Miyeon Unnie she is trying to leave the bed.

"I'm sorry go back to sleep." Miyeon said.

"No it's okay." I said with a smile.

I can never get angry with her.

Well if it's Yuqi I would kill her.

Shuhua's POV

I got inside a private bar for idols that is close to our dorm.

"Give me some vodka please."

The bartender just nodded and gave my drink.

3-4 shots came by and Tzuyu came with her manager.

"Yah~ Why it hurts so much? Why am I so unlucky? There are 7 billion human being in this planet and I fell inlove with the person who can't love me back." I said. I mean it.

"Shh. Stop it already Shuhua. You've spend too much time loving her. You didn't even notice those who appreciates and loves you." Tzuyu said that made me hit by reality.

"Let's go now. We'll drop by your condo to get your clothes and head to ours." Tzuyu added.

I feel so lucky to have a best friend like Tzuyu. Sana Minatozaki better take care of her.

We arrived infront of my condo.

"Stay here. I will get your clothes." Tzuyu said while taking her seatbelt off.

I just nodded and sleep. Those alcohols in my body are attacking me.
It feels hot.

A/N: That's all for now I will sleep first and after I get enough sleep I will update. You can give me some ideas. ☺