Epilogue

Soyeon's POV

Flashback to the aftermath of what happened last night..

After Shuhua left everyone went silent.The drunk girls became normal again from what happened. They are shocked from what happened.  We should be happy tonight.

Soojin is here at the living room, walking here back and forth.

"Stop walking and walking." I said 

"I know where she will go." I added that made Soojin stopped

"Where? Bring me there." She said while whipping her tears. She's crying nonstop 

"I don't think that's a good idea Unnie." Yuqi said 

Soojin then felt weak. 

"I promise I'll bring her back safe." I said then picked up my car keys.

"Take care of yourselves first please. Don't do anything stupid." I said then left

I know where Shuhua will go. She likes quiet places and peaceful surroundings. She once said that playgrounds are her go to spot when she have problems or she is sad. 

I know a play ground here that is near Soojin's pent house. She'll surely be there.

I saw a familiar figure infront of me. It's Shuhua.

She is on the swing right now and talking to Elkie.

"Thank you for booking me a hotel. I'll go there now and rest. Thank you again Elkie." She said softly after she dropped the call she stood up and turned around. She saw me standing infront of her.

I gathered some courage to call her.

"Shuhua.." I said with a excitement on my tone

"We are really sorry if we kept that to you. We never intended too.We thought it wouldn't hurt you that much but turns out the other way." I  added while my  hands are twitching from nervousness.

"I'm fine."She said shortly with a half smile

"No you're not. I heard your conversation with Elkie. Want me to drop you off to the hotel? I'll sleep with you too." I said with a worried tone.

"Okay Unnie,just don't tell the others where I am." She said

We are now here at the hotel room.

"Rest now Shuhua. I know you are tired from what happened earlier." I said while fixing the blanket.

"I will too Unnie. You too." She said then easily closed her eyes.

I go to the bathroom to talk to Yuqi first.

"I'm with her." I said to Yuqi that made her shout in excitement.

"Yah! It's 1 in the morning,stop shouting please." I said. Her shout made my eardrums hurt.

"Where is she Unnie? Can I come?" Soojin suddenly said

"It's better not to. Let's wait until later. I'll bring her back." I said as I'm yawning.

"I'll sleep now okay? Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I said then dropped the call

I returned to the bed and fixed my blanket and fastly fell asleep

--

I woke up due to  not feeling Shuhua's presence beside me. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. Shuhua's not really here. But she left something, a note with a long letter. Oh no

Unnie by the time you wake up, I'm probably here now at my hometown Taiwan. Yes I decided to go home and refresh. I'm sorry if I did a selfish act but I can't see the group being affected just because of my mental health. Manager Oppa picked me up. The company knows it Unnie so don't worry to what the company will say okay? I will be fine. I just need to leave for awhile. To refresh. I will comeback to you guys. Not now but soon. I will comeback as the Yeh Shuhua that you have known since the trainee days, it's just that Yeh Shuhua is just not okay right now. I will miss you Unnie. I will all miss the girls. Tell Miyeon Unnie that I'll miss teasing her. Tell Minnie Unnie that I'll miss her being whipped for me. Tell Yuqi that I'll miss her. I'll miss my first friend in Korea. I'll miss Soojin too, the memories that we made to be exact. I'll miss you all. Goodbye Unnie! Till we meet! I love you.

What? no no Shuhua..is not here in Korea right now..

I decided to call Yuqi.

:Y-yuqi
Yuqi: Are you crying?
: Shuhua left Korea..she left a note saying she'll go to Taiwan.
Yuqi: No you're kidding right? stop no Shuhua will not. She said we will only leave Korea for good if we reached our dreams..We haven't, we haven't won a daesang. We haven't.
:I shouldn't have slept so that I could stop her or make her change her mind.
Yuqi: No no no, we will fly to Taiwan. We really fucked up don't we? We should have said it to her earlier.
:No one is at fault here okay? I'll go there and let's go back to our dorm tomorrow. We don't want the other girls to worry more.
Yuqi:Okay..but Soyeon I'll tell you something.. I love you. Please remember that. If we have problem let's talk it out okay?
:Awww. I love you too. Yes we'll talk it out and change for the better.
Yuqi: Drive safely. I'll ask Elkie and Tzuyu too.
:Okay bye.

Yuqi's POV

After Soyeon dropped the call, I don't know what to do, to say. Did she really left Korea? We messed up big time didn't we? Bullshit.

I woke up a lot earlier from the girls. I'm the only one who knows that Shuhua left the country in this pent house. I really don't know how to say especially to Soojin. She must have blamed her self a lot. Well, we really can't control people especially when they are drunk.

I'm quietly standing and appreciating the beautiful sky in the balcony with tears falling through my eyes. She would comeback right? Our group won't be as loud if we aren't complete. No one can ever replace Shuhua. It's better to leave an empty space than replacing Shuhua. We aren't (G)I-DLE if one of our member is missing.

I heard the door opened. I looked at the person to see who is it. It's Minnie Unnie. I cried more harder. Minnie Unnie was shocked from what am I doing but she easily hugged me and rubbed my back.

"What happened?" She said while whipping my tears and rubbing my back.

"Soyeon called me, she was crying and.. she said Shuhua is not there when she woke up and Shuhua left a note saying she left." I said still crying hard

"No! That's bullshit. We haven't achieved our dreams yet. We are slowly gaining our way to the top. She left just for a problem with love! Especially us foreigner line right? We've worked hard for this. We are slowly getting there. But she left cause of her problem with love. T-that's unfair." Minnie Unnie said while tears are slowly dropping.

"Minnie Unnie, problem with love is not "just" we have different levels of sensitivity. Maybe Shuhua just got overwhelmed. She let her emotions took all over her whole body. I know it's unfair for her to make decision like that but I know she have reasons and she just need to have a break." I said to her that made her calm.

"What decision?" I heard someone asked me. Her voice is trembling, she is preventing her tears to fall.

"U-unnie-- I got cut of by Soojin Unnie. "I asked what decision? One question one answer." She said eagerly.

"She took a time off and flew to Taiwan." I said after I said that Soojin Unnie broke down that made her sat down.

"Unnie sit here." We said quickly seeing Soojin Unnie's position. We lifted her and bring her to the couch that's in the balcony. We gave her water to calm her down.

"She really meant saying to me that she is ready to let go." She said followed by a bitter chuckle.

"I messed up." She said and sighed after her realization