Chapter 39

Soojin's POV

It's now the next day and Shuhua is still asleep.

She is sleeping on my left arm while hugging me.

I'm planning to make breakfast for her but I don't know how to escape

Well here goes nothing

I slowly removed my left arm at Shuhua's head and I remove her from cuddling from me.

We are at the sofa bed at the living room now, it's quite early so I still have time to prepare.

I prepared the ingredients for the kimchi fried rice and eggs for our sunny side up for both of us.

I sliced the kimchi and I proceeded to cooking as well as the eggs.

While I was cooking I heard some noises in the kitchen but I didn't mind it at all cause maybe it's just the other girls.

Minutes later while I was frying the rice I got startled cause someone hugged me at the back and placed her chins on my shoulder.

I looked to the side while I was carrying the spatula, I saw Shuhua's side view. She's smiling like a goddess while looking to what I am cooking.

"I was planning to surprise you Shu~" I said while focusing on the fried rice that I was cooking.

She just chuckled and still hugged me while her chin is on my shoulders.

"I'll go fix the living room first Jin Jin." She said while breaking the hug and heading towards the living room.

"Okay just stay there,we will eat at the living room." I said while platting the food.

I put the plates with the food on the tray and headed towards the living room.

I saw Shuhua smiling while staring at her phone.

Now what? What why is she smiling? I rolled my eyes and I placed the tray infront of Shuhua but she didn't noticed it,cause she's busy with her phone.

So I got pissed. Not jealous I know what y'all thinking.

I ignored her and I just focused on my phone while frustrated. I see in my peripheral vision that she is still focused at her phone smiling widely.

Argh! I can't take this anymore,the food is getting cold. I want to eat too.

I faked cough to get her attention and it worked

She put her phone down and looked at me,I just rolled my eyes at her and I picked up the spoon and dig in into the Kimchi Fried rice.

Shuhua noticed it and she just chuckled.

"Why are you so busy with your damn phone and smiling widely?" I asked while eating the food that I prepared.

"Elkie chatted me--- I mean yeah she just send some funny texts and memes." Shuhua said nervously

Lie.

I just nodded and I proceeded into eating our breakfast.

Shuhua washed the dishes then I fixed the living room. Well it's my first day of courting her so I wanna take her out today. But before that, of course I'll ask Shuhua's parents first. My parents knew about it. I texted them before I confessed to Shuhua and ask her if I can court her. They happily accepted me. Not expecting that cause we are in a country that doesn't really support LGBT community. But gladly, my parents aren't one of them.

I'm heading towards the kitchen. I leaned my body at the counter and crossed my arms.

"Yah! Yeh Shuhua prepare later at the afternoon, I'm going to take you out to somewhere." I said that made her turned around me. After that I smirked at her and left.

I headed to our room and I lay down. I reached out for my phone to text Shuhua's parents.

To Shuhua's Mother
: Ma'am, I would like to ask for your permission to court your lovely daughter Yeh Shuhua. Don't worry Ma'am I'll take good care of her and not hurt her.

From Shuhua's Mother 
: Oh hello Soojin? Am I right? Well, of course. Shuhua always talks about you when we are together. But you are the one who hurt her last time right? Look I don't want to sound harsh but, she's my daughter. Seeing her get broken and hurt makes me hurt too. But go on, just promise me you won't hurt her again. You got our blessing Soojin.

To Shuhua's Mother
: Of course  Ma'am. I will not hurt your lovely daughter anymore. She's in good hands with me Ma'am. Have a good day and take care Ma'am.

From Shuhua's Mother
: No need to call me Ma'am just call me Mom. Take care too. Thank you.

I turned off my phone and I got surprised that Shuhua is telling her parents about me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts cause Shuhua jumped and landed on me.

I groaned cause I got surprised. And she's that heavy tho.

"Where are we going Jin Jin ah?"She said  then sat up straight with her pleading puppy eyes.

"It's a secret Shu~." I said while caressing her head.

"Won't you tell me just a little bit?" She said while I offered her my arms for her to lean on.

I just shooked my heads and then closed my eyes.

Shuhua is still leaning at me. So I just let her then I let my eyes rest first.

She's just scrolling thru her phone and probably texting Elkie.

I didn't noticed that I fell asleep.

Didn't make their parents get in the way. Cause it will cause more drama. So I made them happy. The next updates will be their dates and sweet moments. No smuts. Stay healthy human beings.

-latata52