Chapter 42

Shuhua's POV

Days have passed after the romantic mountain date/hangout we did with the other girls.

And every day Soojin is showing her love to me like there's no tomorrow.

I'm glad we end up to this.

I'm at our room sitting at the sofa, I'm just scrolling thru my phone when I heard the door of our room.

I focused my eyes at the door and I saw my Jin Jin~ .

"Whyy? Do you miss me?" I asked teasingly while giggling.

"Well yeah,but I was just about to say that get ready let's have a date." She said while smiling at me.

I nodded and proceeded to pick my clothes..

She's at the sofa looking at me.

"Where are we going tho?" I asked with a confused face cause how can I pick clothes when I don't know our destination.

"We'll be going to a museum baby." She said which made me excited cause I love museums. I like arts and stuffs.

I quickly picked out a simple dress and a doll shoes.

"Let's go?" I said while gesturing our hands to interwine.

--

We arrived at the museum and as expected it's beautiful.

It's full of arts and stuffs we rarely see.

I'm speechless of how huge this National Museum of Korea is.

"Baby stand in there, I'll take a picture of you." Soojin said while pushing me at the center.

"2!3! Okayy one more time. Look at me! Look at me. You're only mine!" She said which made me blush and smile.

"Yahh! Stop I'm blushing." I said while covering my face because of how red it is.

"Let's go. Let's explore some more baby." Jin Jin said while smiling at me and dragging me inside.

We continued to explore and have some fun.We saw different things.

It's now getting dark and we decided to head in some fancy restaurant.

We are now at the car and Jin Jin is sleeping beside me.

Her neck is in an uncomfortable position so I decided to fix it and let her head to rest on my shoulder.

"Oppa, just wake us up when we are at our destination please?" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Okay! Just sleep in there you guys used a lot of energy for today." Manager-nim said while smiling

I let my eyes rest first.

--

"Girls we are now here at the restaurant." Manager-nim said while tapping our shoulders.

I woke Jin Jin up and the first thing she did is smile at me.

"Let's go now? And eat fast so we can rest?" She said

I just nodded and we got out of the car and entered the VIP room that Jin Jin reserved for us.

"The food will be served in minutes Ma'am." The waitress said and then she bowed and left.

"Did you have fun baby?" Jin Jin asked while smiling at me.

"Of course Jin ah. Thank you for bringing me there." I said while smiling widely for her.

"I'm glad that you liked it. I'm just starting baby." She said

"Thank you." I mouthed at her that made her smile.

We heard knock at the door.

The waitress opened it and she is pushing a cart full of food.

"Ma'am here is your food." She said while platting the plates with foods on it.

After she finished platting it,I looked at Jin Jin and she is mad? Wait why?

"Miss please stop checking out my girl." She said while looking at the waitresa angrily

"Yah,she isn't." I said to less the tention that was build inside the room.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I thought you are just friends." She said then bowed at us.

"Give us another waiter please. My sister would be good. Is she here?" Soojin asked

"Y-yes she is Ma'am. I'll go get her. Sorry Ma'am." She said then left.

"Yah! Is this your restaurant?!" I said shockingly. See I'm obsessed at her at the past but didn't know these stuffs.

"Yeah,so what?" She said while giggling

Before I even get to speak her sister arrived.

"Yah! What happened? The girl came to us crying." She said with an irritated voice.

"She's hitting up on my girl." Soojin said calmly and dropped the utensils and sit properly.

"Your girl?Yeh Shuhua is your girl?!" Her sister said with a loud voice

Soojin just nodded.

"Didn't Mom and Dad tell you? Ah yeah you're busy with this restaurant." She said

"Good pick. I can't blame the waitress tho. That's Yeh Shuhua you are with." She said while looking at me.

"Yah! Just get out we will now it. You are making Shuhua uncomfortable." Jin Jin said while gesturing her sister to get out.

"Okay okay. But Shuhua can I take a picture with you later?" She said that made Soojin stand.

"Yes! I would gladly take a picture with you." I said while shouting cause Jin Jin is pushing her over to the door.

Cute

---

We are now done eating. We have some talks.

We waited for the bill and her sister took a picture with me.

The bill arrived and she paid for it and didn't even wait the change. Well it's their restaurant after all.

Fast forward

We are now at our room and we are cuddling with each other.

"I had fun. Thank you Jin Jin~ah. For making me feel special." I said while looking at her.

"It's my pleasure to make you feel special. I'm just giving back what you are giving to me." She said

"I'll sleep now Jin Jin~ah." I said then quickly drifted to sleep.

Stay safe humans

-latata52