Chapter 15

Prakriti P.O.V

"Mother, have you seen Abhimanyu?" I asked walking in her chamber, she finished her worship and moved towards me with platter in her hand giving me sweet and putting her hand on my head when I joined my hands in respect. "Daughter, he must have been playing around" she said with a smile. I sighed , I know he is here somewhere but  a mother always worry for her children. "Yes mother, but he is such a lively child always running around, he can lose his way in the vast Hastinapur" I said worried, she gave me a small smile, put her hand on my shoulder "Daughter, he will be fine" she said in reasurrance and finally I nodded my head and took my leave from there continuing my search. He was definitely not in the Castle, I couldn't feel him around me, his aura is connected to me and he is not nearby. I can't tell Arya either, he would just chuckle at my over protectiveness. So I closed my eyes and felt the connection between us, I opened my eyes and smiled following the trail to the back of the Castle in the forest. I moved the bushes aside and entered in the forest looking for my little warrior.
"You have to pull the string a little close" I heard a familiar voice coming from nearby, I walked in that direction and saw my son with his bow getting help by Anga King, well he is not a King anymore, he left the crown on his own. He was teaching him to properly hold the bow for better aim. "Son" I called coming closer to them. Both turned their heads towards me, Abhimanyu looked at me sheepishly knowing that I am going to scold him. Anga King looked at me in confusion then to my son "He is your son!" he asked surprised, I nodded my head and joined my hands together in greeting gesture, he joined his hand in respond, greeting me back. "My apology Princess, I didn't know he was your son" he said looking at Abhimanyu who was smiling and setting his bow on his shoulder. "Why are you apologizing, you are doing nothing unacceptable" I responded, he is great archer and if my son can even learn some tricks from him, my son will be lucky. He shook his head in denial "I am a chariot son, I have no right to teach a Prince son" he said, his voice void of any emotions, I knew he has been getting backlash since his childhood for being a chariot's son and an archer. I chuckled at his comment, he looked at me in shock, his jaw clenching in irritation. "Knowledge doesn't see caste or post, everyone has same right to adapt to the knowledge and become capable and you Radhe is capable from all of us, your ability is greater than anyone, a mere caste can't stop you to move further and achieve your goal" I said, a smile appeared on his face and he looked towards the ground "You really are different from everyone" he said looking at me trying to read me. I smiled "Everyone is different in their own way, it's our choice how we want to see them".

"Mother, this great warrior was helping me in archery" my son said standing beside me, I put my hand on his head, my worry and anger long forgotten by seeing his innocent face. "This is Maharathi Karna, you are lucky that he is helping you, he is one of the best archer in the World" I said truthfully, Maharathi Karna is a great warrior, his skills are commendable. My son smiled and nodded his head, he turned his head to  Maharathi Karna and bowed in front of him in respect, I could see proud and joy in Anga King eyes. I joined my hand in front of Radhe "My son would be lucky if you give him some of your knowledge until he is in Hastinapur" I requested politely, Maharathi Karna looked taken back, his eyes widened in surprise "But you have many great archers in Castle who can teach him better than me, why me?" He questioned in confusion, I gave him an encouraging smile "But your capability is different from anyone, you are Parshuram student, you are divine and I would be happy if you help my son" I responded to him, he looked lost in thought. "What about Prince Arjuna, he is my enemy, would he like that his son is getting taught by me" he asked, his jaw clenching and he looked away. I sighed, he still didn't forget that my Arya is not his enemy. "He doesn't descriminate in your potential and he is not your enemy, you are like his elder brother" I said smiling. He stared at me for a couple of seconds "You and your brother Krishna really had way with words" he smiled which made me chuckle, we just speak truth and nothing else.