Chapter 28

Prakriti P.O.V

"I know you don't need anything but I visited you because I am pleased by your Tapasya, you deserve a boon from me" Mahadeva said with his dazzling smile, his serene smile which always stayed on his face. I shook my head to deny the boon, "I did the worship and got what I deserved, I don't want any boon, my Lord" I said bowing my head. He smiled softly at me.

"No, Devi, it is your right, ask any boon from me and it will be yours"

I sighed, I couldn't defy his decision again, so I accepted it.

"I want nothing right now but in the future, maybe I will need the boon" I said politely, he chuckled after hearing my response. His eyes shining with knowledge, it seems like he know something which I don't. He nodded his head "Whenever you will call me, I will appear in front of you" he promised me. A smile appeared on my face, I haven't seen the future yet but my heart is telling me that I will need Mahadeva's help in the future. "Now, I want to see my Parvati, will you allow me, nature?" he asked eagerly, I gave him a broad smile and nodded my head. I closed my eyes and let myself loose transforming in my true form, my Adhi Sakti form, Parvati to her Mahadeva.

I opened my eyes and looked at my Swamy, my eyes shining with adoration, I have missed him so much, he put his trident away and slowly walked towards me

I opened my eyes and looked at my Swamy, my eyes shining with adoration, I have missed him so much, he put his trident away and slowly walked towards me. He was standing in front me, he moved his hand forward and lay it on my cheek. I sighed and closed my eyes enjoying the touch. "I have missed you so much, Parvati" he said, I bend down to touch his feet but he stopped me and pulled me into hug. "Swamy, I was always there with you in your heart and you were always there with me in Arya" I responded to him smiling. He broke the hug and put of his arms on my shoulders "I am but not in my true form and you didn't even remember yourself" he said, I exhale a long breath "Swamy, It was important at that time" I replied.

He nodded his head and smiled at me "But I am always incomplete without you".

***

God Indra came slowly down the marble steps of his palace. His arms opened wide and his face wreathed in a smile, Indra came to greet his son. "Welcome!" cried the Lord of Devaloka. He embraced Arjuna in a fatherly hug. Here, Arjuna seemed every bit a Deva himself. Gandharvas and Apsaras had come with Indra and they went singing up the wide stairway into the palace. They were welcoming the Indradeva's son happily. A little dazed, Arjuna allowed Indra to lead him into the sabha of Amravati, the stunning Sudharma. Indra led him to the throne that is worshiped by Devas and rishis, the Lokapalas and all the immortal races. He sat on that huge throne, the leopards at his feet and called Arjuna to sit beside him. Arjuna took his place and sat beside his father.

A song took up in the Sudharma, now entirely festive and the apsaras of Devaloka, choros nympharum, shimmered in on feet light as wishes. Their dance was unutterably graceful, they would appear to be in more places than one or two at the same time. Though only ten apsaras came to dance for their king and his son, at the climactic sections of the performance it seemed they were a hundred. Arjuna sat hardly breathing, the scene in front of him was hard to describe as he watched the dance and enjoy the music. Those Apasaras were so beautiful but no one could match the beauty of Prakriti, not even this celestial maidens. He has his eyes only for his other half. Indradeva pointed out Menaka, who once enchanted Viswamitra to his son. He also described others apsara, they were Ghritachi, Rambha, Purvachitti, Swayamprabha, Urvashi, Mishrakesi, Dandagauri, Varunthini, Gopali, Sahajanya, Kumbhayoni and Madhuraswana. When Urvashi saw the kshatriya of the earth, her eyes never left him. She was enchanted by this human being.