Chapter 23

Third Person P.O.V

In Kailash, Goddess Parvati was sitting beside Mahadeva looking at the earth where Adharma is increasing day by day. "Mahadeva, Is there nothing we are going to do about the Adharma?" she asked her husband in her serene voice, she is getting restless seeing innocent people being slaughter and getting punishment for the crime they haven't done, nature being destroyed in the process which she created with her own hands. Shiva gave a soft smile to his other half "Parvati, when Adharma increase in the world, Narayana will take avatar to demolish this iniquity and establish virtue in the world" Mahadeva responded with a smile on his face. It is time for his Aradhy to take incarnation in the world and he will get the opportunity to see his leela again. Just then Narayana appeared in the Kailash, they greeted each other with a smile on their face. 

"We were just talking about you, Brother" Adhi sakti said with a smile on her face, Narayana gave his sister a smile which he reserved only for her. "What is your purpose to come here, Narayana?" Mahadeva asked already knowing the answer but he asked it anyway. Narayana gave a soft chuckle and then moved his eyes downward towards the world, his expression changed into blank one as he saw people killing each other for power. "It is time for me to incarnate on earth" he responded Mahadeva question. Last time he took avatar of Rama to stop the Adharma in the world, now its time to incarnate again. "Finally, I have been waiting for you to go on earth and stop the destruction" Adhi sakti said, she saw the nature destruction, her nature which she created. Narayana gave a secretive smile to Mahadeva and turned his gaze at his sister "Parvati, do you want to come with me?" he asked.

Parvati looked confused for a second and stared at Narayana with furrowed eyebrow "Me, what will I do there?" she asked her brother, she knew Mahadeva and Narayana take incarnation from time to time but she never done that, she never went on earth by herself. Mahadeva smiled at his wife, she is nature herself, she can do anything and here she is asking the purpose for herself. "My sister, they are destroying a part of you, they are destroying the nature, it is time for you to stop them" Narayana said, Parvati stood up from her seat and looked at the earth with unknown emotion. "How will Mahadeva stay away from me for that long?" she asked, she has never left Shiva after she married him, there were some occasions when they were separated but for a life time, it is a very long journey. Mahadeva smiled at the innocent question of Parvati, he stood up from his seat and joined Parvati side. "I will come and join you both, how can I stay away from my Adhi sakti that long" Mahadeva responded in playful way making a smile comes on goddess face.

"But I am not like you two, if I see my nature being destroyed, women getting used, I will try to stop them right there, I can't wait for the right time" she said, she believe in instance response unlike Mahadeva and Narayana who wait for the right time to do right thing. "I have a solution for that, you distribute yourself in five parts, five elements before you take an Avatar so that you won't be able to use your divinity fully until you discover your lost fragment" Narayana suggested, she nodded her head in acknowledgement. It will be better for every one.

And Adhi sakti distributed her powers in five fraction, five elements - fire, water, air, earth and space. She put her piece in those elements and send them on earth before her birth so that after the birth she will find them again and gain her true form, until then she will just have powers of nature but she won't be nature in herself till she meet her other forms.

She found her fire in the form of Draupadi, her essence, now she has to find her other forms as well for her complete form, for her to accept her Adhi sakti self.  

Prakriti P.O.V

I took Krishne to home, not in Indraprastha but her true home where the nature lives. When we reached, she looked around herself, her pain gone for the time being, this place calms even the heavy heart and right now Krishne heart is filled with pain and anger, she has to let go this negative emotions and moved forward.