Chapter 18

Prakriti P.O.V

Next I went to Mahismati city which was ruled by King Nila, when I reached at the entrance of the city, there was no one on the gate, I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion and walked towards the gate, suddenly huge fire erupted from the ground stopping my path. Agni dev came forward from the fire and joined his hand in greeting gesture "Pranam, Princess Prakriti" he greeted me, I smiled, joined my hands and greeted him back. "I have to enter in the Kingdom, Agni Dev" I said, he nodded his head "This Kingdom have my protection but no one can stop you" he smiled and made a way for me to walk through. "Thank you, Agni Dev" I responded, he chuckled "There is nothing to thank me, you are nature, you are the world, I am not an idiot to stop you" he said and joined his hand again vanishing from the view. I sighed and moved forward, entering in the Kingdom.

I know I am nature but right now I am only human so I have locked that divine part of me and I hope that I don't have to use that part in the future.

People were roaming around in the city, busy in their work. Some stared at me while other were busy in their work, suddenly I heard the sound of hooves and soldiers started surrounding me. 

"Who are you?"

"Why are you invading in our Kingdom?"

They started asking questions after questions to me "I want to meet your King, I am from Indraprastha" I started saying, one person came forward and looked at me, raising his eyebrow "You are here on the behalf of King Yudhisthira" he asked, I nodded my head "I am Prakriti, General Secretary of Indraprastha" I responded, suddenly his features changes and he bowed his head in front of me. "Welcome in our Kingdom, Princess Prakriti" he said, I smiled and greeted him back, he was the commander of this Kingdom, he take me to his King who welcomed me as well and due to the shortage of time, I directly went for the meeting and we talked about the alliance between our Kingdom. King Nila was more than ready to befriend our Kingdom, he said he is already impressed with our Kingdom and was waiting for the invitation. After the conversation, he asked me to stay in his Kingdom for few days so that he can properly welcome me but I denied the request politely and said that I will come here some other time and took my leave from the Kingdom.

Then I went to Lanka, descendants of  Vibhishana, they welcomed me with enthusiasm and even offered me different kind of gems, jewels and ornaments, I politely accepted the offer and talked about the relation between our Kingdom which they accepted making my work easy, my journey took me to Pandyan dynasty then I went to Avanti Kingdom and other territories lying on the bank of Venwa, everyone welcomed the idea of alliance with Indraprastha and finally after covering the territory of south I went to Vidarbha Kingdom, sister Rukmini is the daughter from this Kingdom and I know King Rukmi is angry with Brother Krishna for kidnapping her but I know if he has mind, he will accept the alliance or at least won't try to fight against us. 

I finally reached Vidarbha, Arya told me about the Kingdom, its beauty and of course his journey with Brother Krishna. I stand in front of the soldiers "I am here to meet King Rukmi, I am from Indraprastha" I stated, both of them nodded their head and notify their King. He allowed me to enter in the Kingdom, soldiers took me to the  assembly hall directly, I was happy, I don't want to be guest here as I know King Rukmi will boast about his achievements and possession. I entered in the assembly room, he was siting on the throne, looking at his head, I remembered how Brother Krishna made him bald all those years ago. He stood up from his seat and welcomed me. I took the seat and told him about Raj Suya Yagya and the alliance. 

"Princess Prakriti, I know you have recently visited Dwarka, can I ask, how is Rukmini?" he asked, it put a smile on my face that he care for his sister "She is fine and Pradyumna is great as well" I assured him which put a smile on his face, after the meeting I took fare well from the King and left his Kingdom, finally completing my journey from the south.