Queen Of My Heart

Book By : priyanka3

Book Title : “QUEEN OF MY HEART”

Genre : Humour Category

This Story Is Basically Of Two Childhood Friends Arjun And Priya.

Arjun Met Priya At Orphanage When He Was 15 Years Old And She Was 8 Years Old, Friendship Blossoms Between The Two Young Hearts.

Arjun Adores Priya And For Priya Arjun Is Her World!!

But Things Changed, Disasters And Manipulations Happened, Misunderstandings Aroused And Made Them Fall Apart!!

Now Everything Is Different, Arjun Hates Priya, He Loathes Her Presence, He Insults Her , Humiliates Her But Things Are Different With Priya, Her Friendship Turned Into Love And Still Loving Him Even After Taking Everything That He Is Throwing On Her Face.

Why Is This Hatred And What Is The Reason Behind It??

Can He Ever Avoid The Dangerous Attraction He Had Towards Priya??

Will Arjun Ever Give Her THE PLACE OF QUEEN IN HIS HEART??

Will He Ever Love Her Back??

How Will Priya Fight This Biggest Situation In Her Life??

Will She Ever Win Love Of Her Life??

Want To Know Jump Into The Story To Know More Already 50 Chapters Are Up There!!

★★★★★★★

ARJUN MEHRA ,  A 32 Years Old Famous Orthopedic In Mumbai, Rich, Arrogant, Play Boy, Cold Hearted, Heart Breaker For Girls And A Strict Superior To His Juniors But Cares His Family A Lot And Hates Priya With Every Ounce Of His Life

ARJUN MEHRA ,
  A 32 Years Old Famous Orthopedic In Mumbai, Rich, Arrogant, Play Boy, Cold Hearted, Heart Breaker For Girls And A Strict Superior To His Juniors But Cares His Family A Lot And Hates Priya With Every Ounce Of His Life.

PRIYA ,
  A 25 Year Old Girl And An Orphan, She's Naive, Innocent, Caring And Loves Arjun Like Everything, He's The Only Light In Her Dark Life And Love Of Her Life, She Worked Hard To Become Doctor Only For Arjun, He's Center Of Her Universe, She Is Currently Doing Her First Year Post Graduation In The Same Hospital As Arjun, Despite Knowing He Hates Her , She Loves Him Like Anything.

This Story Mainly Revolves Around These Two Main Leads But There Are Few Other Couples, Armaan And Swetha And Four Other Pairs Too And They Do Play Important Role.

As The Saying Goes Matches Are Made In Heaven , Just Like That Arjun And Priya Are Destined To Be Together Since Their Birth.

They're Always Destined To Be Together Passing Across All The Hurdles!!

So Let's Dive In To The Story To Know How They End Up Loving Each Other Madly.

——————×××××××××××——————

Once Again Congratulations Dear Author priyanka3 For Winning 🤩

Promoted By lakshmi_priyanka_