Baraan

Username. dkundii

Title. : Baraan.

Genre. : General Fiction/Litflc

Started. : July 2020

Phase. : Middle

Mature. : No

Chapters. 2 7 (ongoing)

Views. : 37

Types. :General fiction Litflc

Cover :

Description

Description. : baraan.... Rain. soft and melodious.

The story follows Gaitiara, a.k.a. Geekay, and her life after school and Alevels as she navigates life and goes through betrayal, loss, and something that she thought she would not experience until she was much older, something she avoided with her entire being falling in love, or what seemed to be love, disguised as a feeling in her stomach, a feeling that she chased all her life, something she associated with her favourite books and music, and hugs from her closest friends from the clouds and soft rains.

little did she know, she would come across ghosts of that feeling in stolen glances and words, words that left her heart as confused as her mind, only to haunt her until she accepted and realised the reality of things, until she evolved into the person she wanted to become.

until the storms around her, and inside her head calmed down to soft, beautiful rains, soft and slow like a dance and an embrace all rolled into one.

Prologue

'lts indecisive. One minute, it lies on my shoulders, curved at the ends, and the next its dancing in

the breeze, as I sat in the passenger seat of my friend's car. We were driving down an empty road at 10 PM and the windows were down. I could

feel the cool wind on my face snatching the heat away from under my skin, and scattering it like breadcrumbs. He was laughing at something,

and I was watching his smile from the corner of my eyes, only to turn my head and look at his hair holding hands with his eyelashes, and him singing along with the words being whispered by the car, drowning in the screams of the wind.

"What do you think it'll be like? ..."'

____________*************_____________

Promoted by Khushworld1234

Do fulfill all the rules.