His Hush Hush Girl

Book By : _tales_writer_

Book Title :  “HIS HUSH HUSH GIRL”

Genre : Mystery / Thriller

Status : 27 Parts Including Prologue

A Girl With A Past Come Across A Boy Who's Connected To Her Past, What Will Happen When They Cross Each Other's Lives?

AKRUTI ARORA,
23 Years Old , Just Like Her Name, Beautiful, Angelic And All The Words That Could Go With Angel, Down To Earth, An Independent Girl, Apple Of Her Family's Eye, Cares For Her Family So Much, Honors Everyone With All Her Heart, Believes In “True Love And Forever”, “Simplicity”, Has Her Own Private Library Where She Spends Most Of Her Free Time, Which Consists Only Of Romantic Novels, A Jumble Of Extrovert And Introvert, Goes All Timid In Front Of New People And All Chatterboxes With The People She Knows, A Girl Who Loves To Dress Simple And Doesn't Love Much Of Fancy Things Even Though She Has A Rich Environment, She's Been Hidden From A Secret By Her Family, A Deep Secret That Could Actually Change Her Life.

VIREN KHANNA,
26 Years Old, Tall With The Drool Worthy Physique, A Self Made Billionaire, Lost His Parents At Very Young Age, Lives With His Younger Sister And Paternal Grandparents, He Don't Trust Anyone Easily If He Does Then That Person Is Damn Important, He Has A Good Relationship With His Father's Friend's Family “The Ahujas” , Rude And Arrogant For The Outside World But Loving And Caring Young Man For The People He Love, Ladies Throw Themselves At Him But He Doesn't Pay Any Heed To Them, Says That He Doesn't Believe In “True Love And Forever” And “Simplicity” As He Didn't Meet Anyone Like That Because He Always Come Across Money Minded People, Thinks No Women Exist Like His Deceased Mother, Grandmother (Paternal Grandmother), His Sister And Finally “ Her ” Who Always Believe In True Love, But Somewhere In His Heart He Still Hopes To See Someone Like “ His Part ” And Make Him Believe In “ True Love And Forever ”.

VIREN KHANNA,26 Years Old, Tall With The Drool Worthy Physique, A Self Made Billionaire, Lost His Parents At Very Young Age, Lives With His Younger Sister And Paternal Grandparents, He Don't Trust Anyone Easily If He Does Then That Person Is Damn ...

She Believes In Love While He Doesn't!!

A Lovely Girl With Dark Secrets And A Boy Who Has A Little Hope That He Too Will Find His True Love And Forever!!

How Will They Cross Eachother's Path??

What Will Happen When The Secrets Reveal??

Want To Know What Future Holds For Them Common Guys Peep Into The Story To Know More!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_