The Crave

Book By : CeeCee_Henry85

Book Title THE CRAVE

Genre : Fantasy (Werewolves - Romance)

Status : 11 Chapters Posted, 36 Chapters Total So Far.

Elise Walker Is An Ordinary 21 Year Old Girl, Only Her Life Isn't As Ordinary As You Might Think.

SHE'S A WEREWOLF.

She's Adopted As A Baby And Has An Amazing Family , Great Friends , A Okay Job But The Looming Mating Season Is About To Begin.

Elise Always Hated This Time Of The Year And This Year Was No Different, With Entire Pack Picking Their Mates And Finding Seasonal Mates.

Can She Open Her Heart Enough To Find Her Own Mate??

What Happens When She Starts To Get Unwanted Attention??

Will She Find Her One True Mate This Season Or Will She Be Forever Hold Back??

What Fate Is In Store For Her??

“ I Can Smell Your Arousal Down The Hall ” A Deep Husky Voice Says, I Look To The Door In Shock , It's A Man But I'm Too Craved To Place The Voice With A Face

“ Sweet... ” I Hear Him Sniff, “ Cherries... ” He Sniffs Again.

“ I-I-I Think You-You're In The Wrong Room Buddy ” I Managed To Call Out.

“ Oh I Think I'm In The Right Room ” He Says And I Can Hear His Smug Smile Through His Words.

“ Your Body Is Calling To Be Touched.... ” He Says In A Deep, Silky Voice , “  I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT WANTS, THE CRAVE NEVER LIES 

“ I-I Can Do... ” I Try To Form A Sentence And I Can't, My Body Wants His Hands , My Body Wants Another Person To Touch It , My Right Hand Simply Won't Do This Time.

Wanna Know Who's Her Mate Is??

Want To Know Will She Give Up For Her Cravings Or Will She Fight Her Cravings??

Peep Into Story To Know Guys, 11 Chapters Are Up Already!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently Rainbowusers
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By , lakshmi_priyanka_