Mr. Arrogant's Bride

Book By : Suneeksha18

Book Title : “ MR. ARROGANT'S BRIDE ”

Genre : Romance (General Fiction)

Status : 5 Parts Including Prologue And Cast

AAROHI SHARMA,
The Other Name For Craziness, She Is Beautiful, Strong And Independent Middle Class Girl, She Lost Her Parents At The Age Of 8 And Now She Is 22 Years Old Beautiful Girl, She Is Full Of Surprises And Weirdness And Lives With Her Uncle And Aunty Whom She Calls Amma And Babuji.

ATHARVA SINGHANIA,
The Other Name For Arrogance, He Is Rude, Arrogant, Handsome And A Billionaire, He Lost His Mother At A Young Age Of 11 And Now He Is 27 Years Old Bachelor, He Only Loves And Respects His Family And Hates Middle Class Girls Actually No He Hated All Women Except The Women In His Family.

Aarohi Sharma A Simple Village Girl, An Orphan With A Business Degree Moved To Delhi With Her Adopted  Family, She Is Kind, Cheerful And Innocent With Big Dreams But All Changed When She Meet Atharva Singhania Business Tycoon Of India Or In Simple Words  Her Boss Who Hates Her for No Reason At All Keeps Humiliating Her But One Thing He Don't Know Is That Aarohi Is Not The Silent Submissive Type Of Girl She Knows How To Fight For Herself Very Well. Both Of Them Fight, Humiliates Each Other, Embarrass Eachother, Bicker With Each Other And Most Importantly Hate Each Other But With Time Things Started Changing Between Them But There  Is Twist In This Story Because For Them Love Is Surely Not Going To Be Easy.

 Both Of Them Fight, Humiliates Each Other, Embarrass Eachother, Bicker With Each Other And Most Importantly Hate Each Other But With Time Things Started Changing Between Them But There  Is Twist In This Story Because For Them Love Is Surely Not G...

So Let's See How Atharva An Arrogant Billionaire Falls For Our Middle Class Aarohi?!

It's Like A Normal Love Story But What Story Of There Is No Twist?!

What's The Twist In Their Story And How It's Gonna Change Their Lives??

How The Situations Influence Their Love Story??

Will They Ever Be Together??

What's Their Fate??

Wanna Know How They Fell Head Over Heels For Eachother?!

Common Guys Peep Into The Story Few Chapters Are Up Already!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_