Beyond Control

Book By : Sirinfathima

Book title : " Beyond Control "

Genre : Romance (General Fiction)

Status : Ongoing, 10 Chapters Updates!!

Have You Not Heard About The Term BRO-CODE??

If You Have ,You Must Very Well Know The Top Most Code In The List Of Bro-codes Will Always Be 'BEST FRIEND'S SISTERS ARE OFF LIMITS'

So Lets See How Beyond Control Is Falling For Your Best Friend's Sister ZADA SINGH OBEROI For AMAR VEDANT ,Your Typical College Badboy.

★★★★★

Does A Sis Code Exist?? Not Sure Huh?

As Much As Brothers Hates Their Sister Falling For Their Best Friend, Its Exactly The Opposite When It Comes To The Sisters, Don't You Think So??

They Would Be The Happiest To Play Cupid For Their Brother And Best Friend.

So Let's See How ZIAN SINGH OBEROI , The Good Boy, (Compared To His Twin 😉) Falls Head Over Heels For The Very Cute Very Bubbly And Very Weird NEHA BHATIA , His Sister's New Best Friend...

★★★★★

TWO IN ONE PACKAGE GUYS

Join Me In The Journey Of AMAR-ZADA And ZIAN-NEHA In Beyond Control!!

PS : Second Book On Our Flirty Badboy(little Dramatic Too) Zahir Singh Oberoi And Beautiful Fiesty And Fiery Khushi Will Be Published Once The First Book Is Over!

AMAR VEDANT,
Badboy Extraordinaire, One Of Most Popular Guys In The University, He Has It All... Looks, Money, Brain, Girls, A Total Committed Playboy Until A Very Beautiful Girl, Hiding Behind Larger Than Her Eyes Clear Glasses And Dresses Two Size Too Big For Her, Enters His Life And Changes It Upside Down.

ZADA SINGH OBEROI,
The Very Beautiful Oberoi Princess, Fed Up By Living Under Her Over Protective Brother's Shadow Decides To Break Off From Them After School And Joins A Institution, But After Having Two Years Terribly Missing Having Her Brothers Bossing Around Her And Terribly Missing Knowing Their Secrets Which She Could Hold As A Leverage Against Them Decides To JoinThe Same University Where She Finally Meets Her Brother's Infamous Best Friend Aka Badboy Extraordinaire Amar Vedant.

Omkara Singh Oberoi And Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi Are Proud Parents Of 5Zs

Zahir, Zian And Zada Are Triplets And There Are Zaif And Zera Their Little Brother And Little Sister.

Neha Is Zada's New Best Friend Whom She Met At University.

So What Happens To The Bro-Code When Amar Vedant Falls Hard For The Oberoi Princess??

Will He Ever Succeed In Getting His One True Love??

What About The Over Protective Oberoi Twin Brothers, Will They Ever Gonna Accept Their Little Sister And Bad Boy Bestfriend's Relation??

Want To Know More About Vedant And Zada??

Did Anyone Think About The Sweetest And Cutest Couple Here, Zian And Neha?!

How The Very Rich, Stylish But Sweetest Oberoi Brother Zian Is Gonna Fall For Our Bubbly Girl Neha?!

How The Sparks Are Gonna Evoke And Work Like Charm?

Want To Know More About Zian And Neha??

Common Guys Join The Journey Of Two Beautiful Couples To Know More, Nine Chapters Are Up Already!!

------×××××××××××------

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently(Rainbowusers)
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_