Winchester's Secrets

Book By : feechi17

Book Title : “ WINCHESTER'S SECRETS ”

Genre : Mystery/Thriller

Status: Completed

EMILY BROOKE,
A 20 Year Old Student Goes Missing Few Days To Christmas , Detective Bella And Linda Don't Have A Clue Until Letters Speaking Of Occultic Practices And A Buried Past Keep Finding Ways To Reach Them.

She's Mayor's Daughter And Is Kidnapped In The Small Town Of Winchester And Then The Local Detectives Headed By Detective Bella Are Tasked With Finding Her Before Christmas Is Over.

With The Year Coming To End, Suspects Are Coming Up And It Becomes Clear That Everyone's Got A Secret To Hide.

As The Detectives Headed By Detective Bella Go Through All Angles, They Discover Betrayal, Murder, And Occultic Practices Which Are The Deep Secrets That Everyone Are Willing To Bury And Hide.

So What Is That Everyone Are Hell Bent On Hiding??

What Happened To EMILY BROOKE??

Will Detective Bella And Her Team Ever Find Her??

Who Are These Suspects And What Do They Have Anything To Do With Emily Brooke??

What Are Those Deep Secrets Everyone Are Trying To Bury And Hide??

Wanna Know Common Guys All The Chapters Are Up Already!!

This Case Will Keep You On The Edge Of Your Seat , Wondering What Will Happen Next!!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently.
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter.

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_