The Universe Of Four Gods

Book By : _sagigirl_

Book Title : "THE UNIVERSE OF FOUR GODS"

Genre : Fantasy

Status : 7 Chapters Including Prologue Still Continuing And Regular Updates.

Imagine If One Day You Get Pulled Inside A Story Book, Get Yourself Trapped In A Fictional World And You're The Main Character/ Protagonist...., What Will You Do??

That's Exactly What Happened With Our 17 Years Old Protagonist Studying 12th Standard And Preparing For Her Board Exams!!

She's A Cheerful, Carefree, Bubbly, Sweet, Naughty, Jolly Kind Of Girl Living Her Life Happily Like Every Other Teenage Girl Does With Their Family And Friends.

But One Day When She Was Searching For Some Reference Books In Library She Came Across A Mysterious Old Looking Book And Being Curious Person , She Opened It Only To Be Pulled Into The Book That Changed Her Life Forever.

THERE BEGINS THE BIGGEST, MYSTERIOUS, DANGEROUS YET BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC ADVENTURE OF HER LIFE.

So Everyone, Welcome To The World Of "THE UNIVERSE OF FOUR GODS".

So Everyone, Welcome To The World Of  "THE UNIVERSE OF FOUR GODS"

So Who Is This Girl??

How Will She Tackle The Problems That She's Gonna Face??

Are The Fantasy Stories And Characters Real Or Not??

Is Her Life Going To Be Bed Of Roses Or Thrones Or Both??

Wanna Know What Will Happen To Her, Peep Into The Story To More!!

Already 7 Chapters Are Up Including Prologue, Common Guys!!

------×××××××××××------

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently ( Rainbowusers )
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_