The Night Rider

Book By : Darkyph

Book Title : THE NIGHT RIDER

Genre : Adventure Fantasy And Light Romance

Status : Ongoing And 30 Chapters Are Up Already

Guys This Story Is Available In Two Languages Both English And Dutch!

A Future Queen, A Dark Spirit And A Wise Witch Who Tries To Prevent Fate. From Her Birth Rafiki Carries A Feared Curse That Drives Her To Madness. The Future Queen Is Not Only The Last In Line But Also The Creature That Has Been Hoping For Hundreds Of Years, Celeste Has Been Living In Her Own Shadow, Hiding Behind Books, As Soon As Rafiki Is Born She Can Finally Fulfill Her Duty, But That Does Not Go As Planned.

 The Future Queen Is Not Only The Last In Line But Also The Creature That Has Been Hoping For Hundreds Of Years, Celeste Has Been Living In Her Own Shadow, Hiding Behind Books, As Soon As Rafiki Is Born She Can Finally Fulfill Her Duty, But That D...

So Who Are These People?

What Happens With The Future Queen, Will She Ever Gonna Be Queen?

What Is Feared Curse Which Drives One Among Them In To Madness??

Will She Ever Gonna Fulfill Her Duty??

What Are The Things Which Happened In Their Lives Which Are Unplanned??

So Common Guys Join The Adventure Of This People And Know How They're Gonna Surpass The Difficult Situations They Are Gonna Face And Finally Be Successful In Fulfilling Their Duties!

30 Chapters Are Up Already Common Guys Peep Into The Story And Surf Through The Adventure World.

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore ,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently Rainbowusers
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_