Her Silent Tears

Book By : Sumaiyafairoos777

Book Title : “ HER SILENT TEARS ”

Genre : Spiritual

You May See Me Struggle But You Will Never See Me Quit Because I'm A Fighter And I'll Never Give Up, Even Though I Stumble And Fall, I Will Stand Again.

He Started Laughing Like Maniac, Oh Really I Know That Yoh Would Always Fall Bit How Will You Stand Again Without Someone's Help Babe, He Said Sarcastically.

The Ache In My Chest Was Too Much But I Held Back My Tears, Looked Into His Eyes And Said Something Which I Never Expected.

“ IT MIGHT TAKE LONGER AT TIMES BUT I WILL STAND BACK AND KEEP FIGHTING ”

Cut The Crap You Little Shit, You're Nothing But A Burden Not Only On Me But Everyone, He Said Glaring At Me.

She Hugs Her Year Stained Pillow Close When She Is Alone And Cries Silently.

She Knowd That Her Day And Night Will Start And End With Tears, Everyone Around Her Thinks She's Doing Well But She Really Isn't.

Time Hasn't Healed Her Pain At All Or Quieted Her Fears So, Every Night Alone In Bed She Shed Those Silent Tears.

Basically It's A Story About The Struggles Of Three Women!!

Who These Women Are And Why Are These Struggles In Their Life?

Who's That Man Who Is Manhandling Her??

Why Does He Feels Her As A Burden??

Wanna Know Why Common Jump Into The Story More Than 60 Chapters Are Already Uploaded!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Once Congratulations Dear Author Sumaiyafairoos777 For Winning 🤩

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_