His Eternal Love

Author   - AnkitaGhosh205

Book Title -   HIS ETERNAL LOVE

Genre - DARK ROMANCE

Status  - COMPLETED

DESCRIPTION

His eternal love is a story of a teenage girl who’s life changed after a slap that she give to a man. To take revenge he decided to marry her but is it the only reason he want to marry her?

Or there is a hidden motive behind his actions?

Think you love someone from your heart. You can do anything to for the person you love. But she or he is not ready to accept u and your love.. What will happen then?

Meet Aadhya sengupta... A girl not beautiful at all by looks but has heart of gold, she is introvert, has no sense of make up or dressing.

She is 19 years old but she is different from the girls in her age. She has a passion for writing... She write stories or I say write her dreams. Yes you hear it right. But what will happen when this not so beautiful girl slapped a Millionaire who will not let her go in any cost for taking his revenge by marry her?

Meet... Veer Roy who is a millionaire. He can get any girl he want but what happens when he marry the girl who slapped him for taking his revenge?

Is this the only reason behind his marriage with Aadhya or here is something he is hiding?

So join the journey of love, hate, misunderstanding and secrets.

You don't have to wait for updates as its already completed.

What are you guys waiting for.. Go go read it..

_______________________________________

Congratulations AnkitaGhosh205

Promoted by Khushworld1234