Finding Love

Book By : vani1012

Book Title :  FINDING LOVE

Genre : Romance

Status : Ongoing, 20 Chapters And A Prologue Are Up Already.

SUDHIKSHA,
She Was All Set And Ready To Become A Nun When Somebody Asked For Her Hand In Marriage And She Eagerly Accepted In The Hope Of Finding The Love She Dreamed About But With Her Luck, Her Betrothed Ended Up Passing His Even Before She Could Walk Down The Aisle, Now Out Of The Convent And Nowhere To Go, She Accepts The Proposal Of His Brother And Marries Him In The Hope To Be Loved.

ABHINAV,
He Was All Set To Fly Airplanes Before Becoming A Pilot But When His Brother Died Leaving The Family Business In India Without An Heir And A Beautiful Lady, Unmarried, Asked To Overtake The Business And Marry The Same Girl Who He Fell In Love With Instantly.

Abandoned By Her Parents, Raised At A Convent Will Sudhiksha Find The Love In The Arms Of Her Husband??

Will He Be Able To Turn Her Life From Damsel In Distress To A Fairytale??

Will She Remain The Same Damsel In Distress??

Why Is Abandoned By Her Parents??

Will She Ever Be Happy??

Wanna Know Guys, Common Add This Arranged Marriage Romance To Your Reading List 20 Chapters And Propose Are Already Up Guys.

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently (Rainbowusers)
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_