Deep In The Woods

Username: Being_A_Pluviophile

Title: Deep In The Woods

Genre: Werewolf

Phase: Ongoing

Mature: Yes... But not any explicit, bold smut. They are a couple of hot scenes tho :)

Chapters: 30

Type: General Fiction

Cassandra Arden. An eighteen-year-old girl who endures the trauma of her Mother getting abused at the hands of her abusive step-father Brian Rodriguez, for six years after the death of her real father. She trains and prepares herself by taking the help of a self-defense trainer, Linda. The day comes when she finally collects evidence and hands over Brian to the police for good. At least, that's what she thought. But, unexpected events take place one after the other. Nothing seems to make sense.

She gets stuck in a werewolf pack that lay deep inside the woods whose Alpha Anton Arnoux claims to be her soul-mate. Alpha Anton is a person who is stuck with the idea of those stereotypical norms that were once established among the werewolf kind. Humans were treated as lowly creatures and held captive to protect the secrecy of the werewolves. While she's being held in the pack, unexplainable events take place in the human world surrounding her and her family.

Time and Fate work its magic together, making all the dots connect and all puzzle pieces to fit right into place...

Wanted to know more???

Add this book to your library and enjoy the journey of Casssndra Arden with the writer.

Hurry up!!! 30 chapters are already updated.

__________________________________

Rules to be followed by the Author

Follow us Rainbowusers
Follow the promoter
Add this book to your public reading list
Vote for every chapters in this book.

Book promoted by aakritisinghh02

Please do follow the rules. If already followed please ignore.