His Innocent Beauty

Book By : aliya_annsari

Book Title : “ HIS INNOCENT BEAUTY ”

Genre : Spiritual

Status : 33 Parts Are Updated Already And  Regular Updates.

If Do You Think There Is Even A Slight Pleasure In Calling You Here As My Wife, Then It Is Your Mistake, I Don't Have A Bit Interest In You.

I Have Called You Here Only To Let You Know The Result Of Forcibly Entering Someone's Life.

His Style Was Very Deadly, He's Not Shouting But He's Talking Loudly In A Cold Tone.

Atleast Don't Come Infront Of Me Because I Hate Your Appearance, I Hate Your Face And Here You Will Be At Your Own Expense So, Don't Look At Me For Any Kind Of Your Needs.

From Today Onwards You'll Work Here As A Maid, I Have Fired The Maid, Food, Cleaning, Groceries, Laundry And All Are Your Responsibility, AFTER ALL YOU'RE MY WIFE He Said Emphasizing The Word “ WIFE ”.

And One More Thing Keep Your Mouth Shut Infront Of Me, By The Way I Don't Like To Repeat Myself So Just Keep Your Mouth Shut Infront Of Me.

If You Follow My Words Quietly Then This Punishment Will Be Much More Easier For You, Now Go!!

She Kept Listening Silently By Bowing Her Head Down And Hiding Her Tears.

ZOYA HABIB , A 19 Years Old, Bubbly, Chubby, Innocent And Naive Soul And Is The One Who Thinks As Everyone Is Good In This World, She Never Judges A Person, A Stormy Night And She Lost Her Parents In A Car Accident, Then She Has No Choice Except T...

ZOYA HABIB ,
A 19 Years Old, Bubbly, Chubby, Innocent And Naive Soul And Is The One Who Thinks As Everyone Is Good In This World, She Never Judges A Person, A Stormy Night And She Lost Her Parents In A Car Accident, Then She Has No Choice Except To Marry Her Uncle's Son Ayaz.

AYAZ AHMAD ,
  A Rude, Arrogant And Deviously Handsome Man Who's Always Praised For His Appealing Looks, Winning Attitude And Intelligence, What Will Happen When He Is Forced To Marry His Cousin Whom He Has Never Seen.

Will He Ever Accept Her And Love Her??

Will He Also End Up Hurting Her??

Read To Know Why He Hates Her So Much??

Let's See How He Falls Hard For His Innocent Beauty!!

Wanna Know How She'll Fight This Situation And Get Successful In Her Life??

Common Guys More Than 30 Chapters Are Up Already!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Once Congratulations Dear Author aliya_annsari For Winning 🤩

Promoted By , lakshmi_priyanka_