Bound

Book By : Berqueen20sabeh

Book Title : BOUND

Genre : Fantasy - General Fiction

Status : Ongoing And 15 Chapters Are Up Already.

This Book Is About A Girl Who Is Bound for Life With Her Father Who Is Cursed To Be A Cold Hearted Monster.

The Story Shows The Struggle The Girl And Her Friends Go Through To Save Her From Her Father's Cruelty.

TIANA JONES,
Daughter Of King Sutcliffe, The King Cursed With Cold Heart, She Kept Her True Identity To Herself For Years, If Anybody Knew Who She Really Was And Who She Was Bound With, Her Life Would Be Over.

The Power Bond With Her Friend Has Kept Her Unidentified, One Day Her Luck Runs Out And She Would Be Forced To Break The Binding And Reveal Herself To The World That Awaits ..... She'll Never Be The Same!!!

How Long She's Gonna Keep Her Identity A Secret?

Once The Truth Is Out Will It Be End Of Her?

Why Is Her Father Cursed?

Will She And Her Friends Ever Gonna Be Successful In Keeping Her Identity A Secret??

If Not How Are They Gonna Save Her For Her Cold Hearted Monster Father?

Is There Any Way To Lift Her Father's Curse Or Is It Forever??

What's There In Store For Her??

Common Guys Peep Into The Story To Know More, 15 Chapters Are Up Already!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Rules To Be Followed, If Followed Please Do Ignore,

- Add This Book To Your Reading List ( Public )
- Follow Us Permanently. (Rainbowusers)
- Vote On All Parts Of This Book.
- Follow The Promoter

Promoted By, lakshmi_priyanka_