His Softly Fur (Alexore Series 1)

Username: AceOfSun

Book Title: His Softly Fur (Alexore Series #1)

Genre: Vampire

Mature: Yes

Chapters: 3

"stop pretending that you love her, stop pretending that you don't know me.Please! let yourself to choose your own destiny... and its me"

Princess Maceyria is a kind of cowardly princess

Princess Maceyria is a kind of cowardly princess. Unlike her older sisters who are full of courage. But even though that she's a coward, she's still one of the chosen princesses with a mission that needs to be completed, and this is to be one of the savior of the goddess of the sun from the evil councils. She was one of those given the unique ability of the ocean god.  But everything has a replacement, and in return for his strange ability, do not fall in love with any creature.

But what if on an unexpected journey, she will encounter a wolf, a wolf who will help her, a wolf who will be her friend, a wolf who will captivate his heart, a wolf ... a wolves hated by their race.

What would happen to her if the god of the ocean found out that one of those princesses he had given strange abilities was in love?

What punishment could she receive from the almighty god?

Want the answers for these questions??

Add this book to your library and enjoy this journey with the writer.

Hurry up! 3 chapters are already updated.

_______________________________________

Rules to be followed by the Author

Follow us Rainbowusers
Follow the promoter
Add this book to your public reading list.
Vote for every chapters in the book.

Book promoted by aakritisinghh02