His Revenge And Her Pain

Book By : Khushworld1234

Book Title“ HIS REVENGE AND HER PAIN ”

Genre : Fanfiction

Anyone There Up For The Fanfiction Of The Beautiful Couple “ RiKara ” , Here Is One Of The Best We Can Suggest!

This Story Is All About Two Best Friends!

The Girl Secretly Loves Her Friend But Never Expressed Her Feelings But She Hoped That He Feels The Same But Soon Things Changed When He Brought His Girlfriend To His Family Whom He Want To Marry.

She Was Heart Broken But She Accepted Her Fate.

And Then Suddenly Everything Changes The Day Before His Wedding When His To Be Wife And His Bestfriend Goes Missing.

Where Are They And What Happened To Them Is A Mystery??

Did His Bestfriend Kidnapped His To Be Wife??

If Not Any Third Person Is Involved In This, Wanna Know Read The Story It's Just One More Chapter Away From The Completion!!

IT'S FANFICTION BASED ON BEST FRIENDS AND REVOLVING AROUND A MYSTERY!

★★★★★★

OMKARA SINGH OBEROI ,  He Has Everything, A Childhood Bestfriend Gauri, A Loving Family, Unbreakable Bond Of Brothers And His Love, He Has Everything But He's Unaware Of The Storm That's Coming Towards Him

  He Has Everything, A Childhood Bestfriend Gauri, A Loving Family, Unbreakable Bond Of Brothers And His Love, He Has Everything But He's Unaware Of The Storm That's Coming Towards Him.

GAURI KUMARI SHARMA ,
  Her Mother Was A Maid In Oberoi Mansion, Her Father Left Her Mother After Getting Her Pregnant And Now Her Mother Is Also No More, She's Left Only With Her Brother Sahil Who Is Handicapped And Oberoi Family.

Something That Happened In Their Lives Changed Them Forever!

Blinded By His Revenge He Can't See His Bestfriend's Innocence And Ended Up Giving Her Pain??

When He Realised What Actually Happened And Got To Know The Truth She's Just Gone Like A Meteoroid!

He Regrets His Actions And She's Still Suffering!!

Why Is The Reason He Ended Up Hurting Her??

Where Is She And With Whom??

Will She Ever Come Back In His Life??

Will Their Families Ever Be Like Before??

Who's Left In This Cruel World To Help Gauri??

Will Om Ever Be Able To Find Her??

Will They Ever Live Happily Together??

There Are Also Few Other Couples In The Story Who You Would Love To Read, Go And Checkout The Cast Section For It!

Wanna Know What Happened In Their Lives Just Open Up And Read, Being One Of Its Reader And This Book Being My Favourite , I Tell You It's One The Best Fanfiction With a Bit Of Mystery!!

——————×××××××××××——————

Once Again Congratulations Dear Author Khushworld1234 For Winning 🤩

Promoted By , lakshmi_priyanka_