Chapter 29: At Least Kiss Him Before You Pass Out

29. At Least Kiss Him Before You Pass Out

"Hey there," I said, ruffling Aaron's hair playfully when I walked up to him.

He caught my hand and chuckled, pulling me to sit down beside him on the bench. "Morgan."

I smiled and took a potato chip out of the bag he was holding.

"You know, if I didn't like you we'd have a problem here," he remarked.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Shut up."

I tried my hardest to think of his statement in the way that he meant it and not the what I wanted it to mean.

"How do you know so much old music?" I asked him as he pressed play on his playlist.

"My mom took me to this music store once when I was younger," he said. "I found a lot of stuff there. Been going back ever since."

"So it's still open?"

He nodded. "Mhmm. I'll take you there sometime."

I smiled, liking the fact that he saw us still hanging out in the future.

We listened and talked for a while until his phone began to blow up with texts.

"Justin?" I asked.

"And my mom," he chuckled.

"Your mom's adorable."

"My mom is crazy," he joked.

"Hey, at least she's the good kind of crazy," I remarked.

"Yeah, and I guess I love her for that," he agreed before standing up. "Come on."

"Where to?"

"My house, if you want to tag along that is," he answered.

Who wouldn't love the Smiths if they met them?

"Sure," I agreed before getting up myself.

"Race you?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "You drive a motorcycle Aaron, you'd get there before me obviously."

He laughed softly as we walked to our respective vehicles.

I opened the door of my car and sat down, following his motorcycle en route to his house.

He got there before me like I said, but he was leaning on his bike waiting for me when I pulled up. He looked up from his phone and put it in his pocket as I got out.

"Took you long enough," he smirked.

The wind blew his hair and made it look messy in the most perfect way and I had to restrain myself from falling over because of how sexy he looked.

I only chuckled and followed him to the door, where he used his key to let us both in.

"Mom!" he called.

Ayana ran up to us and shook her head. "They're outside goofing around again."

Aaron just smiled and shook his head. We passed through the kitchen and I saw some math papers on the dining table.

This nine year old was solving quadratic equations. I was learning how to tie my own shoelaces at her age.

Okay I was smarter than that, but still, this little girl was impressive.

Aaron and I stepped out into the backyard and we were met with April and Justin standing in front of two different easels in paint stained clothes.

Once Upon A Bus RideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara