35 • Testing Waters

《Short Recap》

《Short Recap》

I clicked on my inbox with bated breath.

vinaykarthik_

Hey

I see that you've been stalking my profile ;)

akira_joshi

Hi

I don't normally make it a habit

to text teenage dirtbags

vinaykarthik_

Typing...

I sat up straighter, eager for the next message.

I suddenly felt a lot less tired for some reason now.

I was already thinking of my next reply

●○●

"I think it would be great if we thought about 5G user options too." Harsh stated, placing his hands on the table.

I nodded thoughtfully.

"I think that's a great way to vouch for the shelf life for the company. Plus, with various companies in the final stages of 5G research and development it shouldn't take more than two years to hit the market." Neel said, scratching the side of his head with the bottom end of his pen.

I shot him a wide glare, momentarily glancing at Harsh.

"What?" Neel shrugged, "I'm certain we're all working to take this product to the market right. Correct me if we aren't all on the same page with this."

"Yeah, it's what I was thinking," Harsh sat straighter in his chair, "We can't have anyone using our idea."

A relieved smile broke out on my face as I said, "Phew! I wasn't sure how to approach the matter. I'm glad we've all been thinking the same."

"It's all or nothing babe!" Neel smirked, winking at me, "Besides, what the nation really needs at the moment is a stronger capitalist mindset."

Harsh raised his brow questioningly, "So you're in it solely for the money?"

"I like to think that I'll be a successful service provider who will in turn work to be an ideal consumer." Neel stated gravely.

"Well, that's a great way to say that you want to earn big bucks just to waste them on your stupid things like diamond encrusted platinum collars for your non existent pet dog." I chuckled softly.

"I was thinking more along the lines of building an exclusive sound proof gaming room with recording equipment. I've always wanted to become a youtuber." Neel bit his lip skeptically, "But maybe I need to give it a second thought. Dad's going to skewer me alive if I drop everything to become one."