Trouble

~ Amela Sanders~

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you" August had a look of hurt and disappointment in his face. He grabbed my arm harshly and was taking me to his car, my arm hurt " August let my arm go you're hurting me" i said in tears. He stopped looking at me.

" Get in the damn car Amela" i got in the car and as we drive back to the mansion we don't talk, I'm afraid that if i talk he'll do something , he's so angry at the moment only a fool could have that courage to talk right now"

We arrive at the mansion and he looked at me deadly we went inside he didn't even look at me
His men were all there and they looked at August " Noah take miss Amela in her room and lock her door till i come" i looked at him but didn't say anything, i know I shouldn't have tried to escape but it was worth a try right? No, look at you now.

As we were walking to my room Noah said " You shouldn't have done that sweetcheeks, even thought he kidnapped you he loves and tell me when did he lay a hand on you? When did he treat you like a slave?" I looked down " He never did , i know i made a mistake " he looked at me with pity " Sweetcheeks learn from this mistake and pls never try again, now I'm sorry but i have to lock you till boss comes, he had some problem with a guy that tried to break on our mansion so he'll deal with that and he'll come" i nodded and waited.

*2 hours later*

I was waiting till he comes.Suddenly the door opens there stands August with a hurt and disappointed expression on his face.

He came near me " Why did you try to escape Angel" i looked down " Why did you lie to me that you were giving me a chance?" He had tears in his eyes, this sight makes my heart break " Why can't you love me mi Rosa, am i treating you bad, pls tell me " i looked with tears in my eyes " I know i lied and betrayed you and I'm sorry , but i just wanted to get back, i have a life August , and no you didn't treat me bad and if we were met under different circumstances i would never escape, but still you are my kidnapper".

When i said kidnapper he looked at me with more hurt and tears were threatening to come out of his eyes " But your " kidnapper" is madly in love with you, he can't stay a second without seeing your face, he for the first time after 4 years that his fiancé died he felt happy, because of a girl that tried to escape him and doesn't even try to see what's inside".

I started crying " August it's not like tha-" he cut me off " Save it Angel, have a goodnight hope one day you see me the way i want you to not just your kidnapper or a monster".

And just like that he slammed and locked my door and left me crying my self to sleep, god will i ever find happiness?

___________________________________
*
*
*
*

I'm so sorry that I didn't post this chapter earlier but i just finished my school.

Hope you guys liked it! ❤️❤️❤️