Russian mafia

Last chapter:Just as i was looking at her face for the first time in 4 years my eyes started to close as i drift into the darkness.
____________________________________

~Alex Armaturova ~

Being a boss of the biggest Russian mafia is hard, and you may be thinking why you want war with the biggest mafia such as August de luca... well he has мой ангел (my angel) Amela i saw her first, she is meant to be mine.

Flashback 2 years ago:

Me and my men were in America, we had to kill a fucker that didn't pay back the money that we gave him. "босс, мы можем пойти в это кафе" (Boss we can go to this cafe) we went and took a seat and then the most beautiful girl came near us, god she was gorgeous her eyes and her smile, those dimples and her messy bun, god i want her . " Hi welcome to our cafe, did you decide what your order will be " i was so lost looking at her smiling as she looked at us taking our orders i was so lost that my best men Dimitri nudged me. " Boss your order " i was lost looking at her, she smiled at me , i just told her my order, and she turned to leave , I didn't want her to leave. I went to her and she smiled at me " Hi sir did you need something " i smiled at her " You" she blushed " I'm sorry i have a boyfriend " i was furious and told her " You will be mine babe just wait" she just looked at me eyes widened, just wait мой ангел you will be mine .

Flashback over*

And from that day i see my love on my dreams, she says she wants me to come and get her, and that's what I'll do, she will not fall in love with him.

She only will love me.

Now I'm ready to go get my angel when my men inform me that the American mafia is attacking us.

I hear guns, well August de luca wants war and he will get that.

~August De Luca ~

Well we came here to fight , no one gets my angel only me, she's mine.

We almost shot all of his men some of us got shot too but nothing serious.

I need to get to that Alex bitch , he can't get what's mine he needs to know that.

I caught one of his men " where the fuck is your boss" he almost peed his pants when he saw who i was " In his office down the corridor " and i shot him.

When i went at him i went without knocking.
" Hello there August my friend" Alex had a sinister smirk on his face " Don't fuck with me Armaturova" he went serious " She isn't fucking yours, i saw her two years ago , i claimed her 2 years ago, she's fucking mine August " i was ready to kill my gun directed to him " SHE'S FUCKING MINE, SHE WAS MINE THE MOMENT I SAW HER SINCE YOU WANTED HER WHY DIDN'T YOU GET HER? NOW SHE'S MINE, FIND ANOTHER ONE" he got up from his chair angry " SHE WAS FUCKING MINE TILL YOU DECIDED TO COME AND TRY TO CLAIM HER, I LOVE HER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" i just looked at him .

" You pray that I didn't shoot you in this place for talking lovingly about my woman , but remember Alex Armaturova this is not over till you accept the fact that she's mine, don't make me kill you , cuz you know what I'm capable of you're not even capable of doing ut in your dreams, remember in front of you stays the most fearful mafia in the world " . Just like that i saw him looking furious because he knows it's true , i could end him.

He has to know that what's mine, stays mine...forever.

Alex Armaturova: Russian, mafia boss , loves Amela

________________________________

*
*
*
*

Yeeeee another hot mafia boss, looks like August got competition.
Do you guys like this chapter?

Who will win Amela's heart?

Byeeeee 💕💕