Shit, i'm in love

Hi beautiful reader, thanks for coming to read my cringy story i hope you like it ❤️❤️

And I'm sorry if i make any grammar mistakes and this is my first book sooooo

~August De Luca~

Well that motherfucker dared to shoot me three times, you may be wondering how the hell am i alive, well beautiful people shoot me more than i eat breakfast, my body learned to deal with it and yes i have my doctor back at the mansion but that fucker didn't have I don't know some supplies or pills or some shit.

Walking through the hospital people looked at me wide eyed and ran away from me, i like when people get scared of me this is what i call power, if i just look one of them in the eye i bet they're gonna shit their pants.

Antonio and the boys were back home I didn't call them. Went to the reception and that bitch really said:"Sir I'm sorry but there's no room for only one person left,we have to put you in a room for two people, there's a patient but don't worry she'll not disturb your peace" i wasn't even gonna reject at this point cuz the wounds started hurting like a bitch,"okay whatever, just finish this shit".

When i went to the room,i saw an angel, a beautiful girl with beautiful black hair, her long lashes , her plump lips, i never knew i would think this but Rosie wasn't much of an angel when it comes to the angel in front of me.

I need to know her name.I asked that bitchy doctor."Whats her name,why's she here?", she looked at her with pity, " Poor thing tried to take her life, she had several cuts and drank too much pills, she barely made it. She's a fighter, her boyfriend brought here here". For the first time in 4 years i was smiling like a fool while looking at my princess.....wait, she said boyfriend????, i glared at the doctor "Boyfriend?" She started stuttering "Y-yyes, s-sir" i was fucking going nuts, I don't care, she's mine now, she's my angel now and no one can have her other than me."What's her name?" I asked the doctor as she was now clearing my wounds"She's Amela Sanders,17 years old and her boyfriend's name is Peter Beau, he owns a company, is actually known for his success in music too".

I heard an angelic voice say, "Peter, babe please water". Her voice, god you sent me an angel in front of my eyes, i went to her and gave her water, when she opened her eyes, her blue eyes, gorgeusss. I didn't realize that I stopped staring at her, she looked at me awkwardly and said:"thank u, mister can't take your eyes of me, please if you could not look at me like that, i just woke up from my death bed and suddenly i wake up with a guy covered in tattoos look at me like i have five heads.Oh no, damn it i have something on my teeth do i?" I laughed, for the first time after 4 years, i genuinely laughed, she's funny and cocky too, shittttt, I'm in love and I don't even know her "No mi amore" she looked at me "Sorry, I don't speak French" i smiled " Mi amore, that's italian" she smiled " I'm Amela, sorry I can't give you my hand to shake i cut it" she looked down sad, i smiled " it's okay Angel, I'm August De Luca"
She widened her eyes.

~Amela Sanders~

Nooooo, the mafia boss , August. I widened my eyes "Yo-o-uu , the mafia boss, please stay away from me, i didn't do anything. He looked at me with his eyes showing kind of hurt." I would never hurt you ,my Angel, you're too innocent for me" he went in his bed and laid down, he was gorgeous and his tattoos looked hottttttt, okay Amelaa, bitch the fuck you have a boyfriend. Talkinggg bout Peterrrrrrrrr,"Babeeeeeeeeeee,you're awake!"

~August De Luca~

She thought i would hurt her, never. I would never do that to my Angel she's mine from now one i will order someone to kill her boyfriend or just make him go away."Babeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you're awake". A motherfucker came and kissed my angel.... KISSED HER ON THE LIPS, she's mine.I was furious how dare he i was getting up to beat the shit out of him for touching what's mine but my Angel was there, couldn't show that side of me to her, not the first day i met her, I don't want her to hate me.But something that hurt more was the love she had for this fucker, the way she looked at him after he kissed her, her eyes glowed, my eyes got filled with tears, god please make her mine, i know I don't deserve her after everything that I've done but I'm selfish,she's mine and what's mine stays mine... forever.

Okayy a longer chapter i guesss ❤️❤️❤️💋