Broken

Last chapter:" You said yes, i mean i knew you would say yes but I'm surprised that yo-" i kissed him with so much passion telling him to shut up but that i am His at the same time, August's Angel.
__________________________________

~Amela~

These past few days of me and August dating have been the best so far,I'm really happy.August is such a sweet boyfriend.

I was currently alone cuz August had work to do and stuff so i decided to make lunch for us all.

Oh and me and Noah have become bestfriends i really like his company he's such a good friend.Jordan on the other hand no, he doesn't like me much, whenever i ask him how he is he'll just say "fine" and roll his eyes, but I don't know what i did wrong.

I made lunch and to be honest I'm proud of myself and me and the maids got the table ready as i heard that August and his men came.

He looked at me smiling " Babe you made this?Did the maids help you?" He glared at the maids and they were so scared. I went and hugged him " They insisted but i wanted to do it myself" he kissed me and smiled at me " Of course princess" his italian accent showing up when he said princess.

" Ewwww get a room" it was Noah smiling like a little kid . August glared at him and he stopped, i laughed. " All of you sit on the lunch table pls, I've been here for almost a month and I don't know most off you, if you don't mind i would like to get to know you guys" they gave me a smile and we went to the table.

I got to know everyone there and I realized that some of them even have kids, Jordan too which i was surprised but he told me that her daughter is with his mom cuz her mom was a "bitch" and didn't want the kid, and to be honest i was happy that Jordan kinda opened up to me and i told him to bring his daughter Naya here next time, i need a little friend.

After we ate i told August i was taking a shower and he went to his office to work.

~August~

I was working about our new deal with a small mafia,i sent some of my man to work on this while i was working some other stuff in my office.
Then i hear a high pitched noise of a bitch that i hate.

"Daddy, I need you" it was Lexi the whore that i used to fuck when I didn't know Amela yet, i hate this bitch but i only needed her for my sexual needs.

" What the fuck do you want Lexi" she came at me trying to kiss me and i nudged her." I missed you, you didn't call me" i rolled my eyes at her " You're just a whore i used to fuck, not anymore i have my Angel so go find some old ass man to get fucked" and what she did next i wish that i knew this was going to happen earlier. She fucking kissed me.

~Amela~

I was bored after i got out the shower so i went to August's office.

I wish i didn't open that door. My boyfriend was kissing a blonde girl and i was just shocked to even move an inch or utter a word.

August pushed her off and looked at me with wode eyes." Who's this bitch daddy?" The girl pointed at me but I couldn't move i was so broken to utter a word. " GET THE FUCK OUT OFF HERE OR I KILLED YOU" August pushed her outside as the girl cried.

I went near him and i slapped him " I hate you.WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I punched his chest as i was crying." Bambino i can explain please" he pleaded but what did i think anyways, that he wouldn't, i mean look at me, I'm a depressed teenage girl.

" No need to explain, I've seen enough and this between us is over, i want for you now to leave me alone and take me home" he got angry " NO YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME. SHE FUCKING KISSED ME NOT ME" i wanted to believe him but i was so broken.

~Lexi~

" Босс, я сделал то, что ты мне сказал, она увидела нас" (Boss i did what you told me, she saw us) "Хорошая работа, лекси" (Good job Lexi) and i ended the call.

~Alex~

Now my Angel will hate him and it will be easier when she comes here, hang on my little Angel I'm coming to get you.

___________________________________

*
*
*

Will Amela believe August?

Will Alex try to cut her of August?

Why does Lexi work for Alex?

Thank u guys for 2k reads!

I'm sorry for not posting this chapter earlier but here it is let me know if you liked it in the comments box! ❤️❤️💋