What did i do

Last chapter:" I'm sorry Alex i know how you feel, but please understand the feeling for someone don't fade away for a week" i looked at her and then i kissed her cheeks and forehead " if only you knew you would" she looked at me with confusion clear in her eyes but i brushed it off " i will make you mine my Angel, i will"

__________________________________

ʚAmelaɞ

No I won't be his not now or never " Why can't you understand Alex, i love August and my love will never fade for him, i had Peter too but it looks like i never loved him when it comes to August, and i will never love you, you can keep me here as much as you want but August is coming for me so it won't last long".

He looked at me with furious eyes " NO HE FUCKING WON'T I WILL KILL HIM" with glossy eyes i responded " Do it but you'll never see me again Alex, cuz i will go to August, at least I'll be with him on the other side" he laughed with glossy eyes " Trust me Angel not me but even August, none of us will be with you on the other side, you're an Angel and we're the devils, we fell in love with you but Angels can't be with a devil, i just want to have you on this world" he shed a tear as he held my hands.

And then i did the unexpected, i kissed him.

He kissed me back immediately he held my waist as he slightly got on top of me and we started kissing with more passion as he roamed his hands all over my body. I imagined August, omg i just cheated on him, what did i do?

I pushed Alex slowly, what made me even more sad was that this kiss gave Alex hope, god what did i do?

" I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Alex I can't"

•*Alex•*

My heart broke, i just tasted her lips but she didn't like it. " Angel please say that this is a joke, i know you love him but please give me a chance, i want nothing more than having you" i held her hands.

"I'll think about it Alex i promise, but I can't trust you still, i got cheated twice don't expect me to give in easy" i was happy, she'll think about it.

" Promise me Angel" she smiled " I promise Alex" i kissed her forehead, i was so happy.

" Want to go on the pool?" I asked her. She smiled at me " Sure but i have to go with my clothes on". She blushed " I mean if you're comfortable sure, but you have bikini on your room, i told my maids to buy you everything" She blushed and as she went to the room "Oh and Angel?" She turned her head at me" I like black" I winked at her, she blushed and basically ran to her room.

I chuckled at her, god i love this woman please bless me with her by my side, i want her more than anything.

When she came I basically drooled, she chose some black bikinis she looked soo gorgeous in it.

She noticed i was checking her out she went to the pool with me and splashed me with water "Stop!" She laughed, i smirked " Oh it's on Angel" she widened her eyes as i went underneath the water and  was chasing her  " she tried to run but i corner...

She noticed i was checking her out she went to the pool with me and splashed me with water "Stop!" She laughed, i smirked " Oh it's on Angel" she widened her eyes as i went underneath the water and was chasing her " she tried to run but i cornered her at the edge of the pool and got out of the water." Need a kiss first" i caught her by her waist and pushed her at the edge more and kissed her, she didn't respond at first but then she kissed me back, i know she'll give in to me, she'll love me.

She caught my hair in her hands and slightly played with them i groaned and i slapped her ass this made her gasp and i slightly bit her lips she moaned at my action and fuck her voice was so angelic, we continued for a good five minutes then we stopped for air " You lucky we need air cuz if i continued you would've been in my bed by now" i looked at her we were still in the same position she blushed .

I chuckled and kissed her again and this is how the day went, I've never felt this calm and happy for a long time.

~Antonio~

"Capo we found her"

____________________________

Hellooooo

I'm back after school eating me alive, I'm really sorry for not posting often but you know school tingssss

What do you think of this chapter?

Will Alex get the chance to have her?

Will August find out about Alex and Angel's kiss?

What will he do if he finds out?

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

And thank you guys so much for 11k it really means the world to me, thank you for the bottom of my heart, you motivate me.

Okay comment down below ship names

Alex-Angel

August- Angel

Love yaaa 💋💋💋