Monster

~Amela Sanders~

You might be thinking did he let you go...well of course he didn't.

Let me tell you what happened
•Flashback•

It was dark now and i wanted to go home i missed my bed." August i have to go home thanks for telling me about Peter but i have to go, you can't keep me here without my will" he was talking with his men one of them, Jordan i think was his name you could tell from a mile away that he doesn't like me.

August looked at me with anger and he was furious "I WILL KEEP YOU HERE, YOU'RE MINE GET IT ? DON'T THINK THAT YOU WILL EVR SEE YOUR HOUSE EVER AGAIN, THIS IS YOUR HOME NOW" i couldn't stop my tears.

He sighed "Antonio take my angel to my room,and lock the door" he turned to look at me "One of the servants will come and call you when dinner is ready" .

I didn't protest, i was too tired to talk.
We walked on the large halls that if I wasn't here by force i would think I'm in heaven but right now , this is hell.

Antonio sent me inside the room "He cares about you August's Angel" then closed and locked the door,his Angel?

Well I guess i slept here cuz i got woken up by a slight touch on my arm "Ma'am, I'm sorry to wake you up but dinner's ready and boss is waiting for you".

I looked at her she was an old woman that looked so sweet her voice was soothing. I smiled "Please call me Amela " she looked scared " But boss said I shoul-" "What's your name" she looked down " Maria ma'am " i smiled and took her hand " Maria, I don't care bout your boss" and we went down to eat.

There he was in his chair looking handsome but that's not what i care bout right now... GIRL THE FOOD HERE .

I sat down and stayed quiet.It was just us two in this dinner table ."Aren't you going to talk to me my Angel" he said to me .I looked at him i was angry , he took me without my will " What do you want me to talk about with you ? Huh? How you kidnapped me and want to keep me hostage in this place?" He stayed quite " Exactly" he just looked at me "Look August , i don't know why you're keeping me here when I don't want to . I'm not yours August, i never was i am my own person" he slammed his fist on the table and got up close to me " I DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU'RE MINE AND DON'T EVER THINK THAT YOU'LL GET AWAY FROM ME " he saw i was scared .

I got up "They were right, you really are a monster" .

~August De Luca~

It hurts.It hurts to hear her say that, i really am in love with her and hearing that come out of her mouth, i just can't stop showing that I'm hurt. She turned to walk away , i grabbed her hand and turned her to look at me " i just want you to love me, that's all, to be mine , to wake up everyday and the next thing that i see to be you, that's all i ask my Angel , please " she just looked at me " if you excuse me I'm not hungry i want to sleep, goodnight August" she turned and walked away, leaving me hurt. I never chose to be this monster my Angel.

Love yaaa ❤️