This is bad

Last chapter:He gave Naya to August and got me. Alex hugged me and smirked " I'm back beautiful, you missed me?"

I scoffed " Of course,we all did"

And just like that i was away from my love...one more time.

____________________________________

We got in the car me and Alex on the backseat and two of his men in the front

"Now give it babe" i looked at him confused. "What do you mean Mr.Armaturova?" He looked away clenched his jaw and turned to me. "The fucking phone and the goddamn gun" i looked at him shocked, he smirked " Babe you think that I'm that stupid, you're really hurting my feelings, but now you should really give it if you don't want me to fucking bomb that mansion behind us".

I was speechless I couldn't talk, i slowly moved my hands under my sundress and took the phone and the gun from the lactic that was holding it. I gave it to him and he smiled and kissed my forehead, this is bad, the whole plan went downhill in a matter of seconds, I'm sorry August.

"Босс прямо к самолету?" ( Boss straight to the jet?) The man that was driving asked something in russian to Alex,Alex nodded.

We arrived at the private jet, Alex's men behind us, they literally didn't let me take anything with me cuz i have clothes there,he literally bought me a closet of clothes.

We got in the jet and as i was going to sit far from him he took my waist "Nah ангел you're sitting with me" (angel) and took me with him and sat me on the seat near him, at least he doesn't have me handcuffed.

The stewardess informed us to put our seat belts as we were about to go up, and let me tell you I'm scared of jets.

Alex seemed to notice this and grabbed my hand and played with it, and looked at me smiling " I missed you angel, and no I'm not sorry for taking you because i love you and soon you will too" i looked at him, how can i lie his hand on mine and the fact that he loves me gave me a peaceful state because i know that he might be a monster, but not for me.

I smiled at him " My heart already belongs to someone else, that one yo-" "I DON'T FUCKING CARE, YOU WILL WITH TIME" he cut me off, i flinched at his scream and tears started to fall.

" How can i when you treat me like this, I'm so tired, I can't do this anymore, both of you and August, why the heck did you come in my life huh?why do you all want me to suffer, I'm sick and tired of you two treating me like a toy, passing me from here to him then from him to here, I'm so tired please leave me"

It was the first time i took out the words that i had been swallowing for a long time, i watched for a screaming Alex, for him to hit me...anything, but no. He stared at me with a look of sadness and grabbed me and put me on his lap.